• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
basically grinning like an idiot for the full 40 minutes

i forgot how gorgeous iris is god damn

flash-season-3.png

ZeroX03

Banned
I haven't been keeping up on Legends off time. Are you telling me.....he is the villain? Like a real one or a couple of eps?

He's the main villain in season two. Series regular. Along with Cold, Merlyn and Darhk as a super villain team.

Yeah I know. You're watching Legends now.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Yeah, Legends has the most potential out of all the Arrowverse shows this year.

And, thankfully, so long as you can accept that these characters have done some shit, you should be able to start on Season 2 without seeing the first season.

Nice episode, it's a shame the actual flashpoint is only one episode as I was at least hoping for 2 but hopefully the ramifications are worth it.

And yay Felicity is in the next episode ... said no one ever.

Sephzilla

I have a feeling next week's episode might end with Barry
chasing his season 2 self down from saving his mom, thus preventing the entire Flashpoint scenario from even happening. AKA basically the proper Flashpoint ending.

strafer

chasing his season 2 self down from saving his mom, thus preventing the entire Flashpoint scenario from even happening. AKA basically the proper Flashpoint ending.

So we will finally get the answer to the Pa Kent shaking head scene?

Joni

The Rival was awesome. Todd really needs more time. Flash underuses their Spartacus actors.

You know I'm not fighting you for post count this year, you don't need to spam the thread so hard.
I was mainly making a thorough prediction. I'll not be here too fast this year, a lot of trips where I will not be able to watch same day.

TVexperto

Did anyone notice how the Star Labs parking lot was completly empty but then they showed what was going on and there were so many employees working for cisco lol

jobrro

basically grinning like an idiot for the full 40 minutes

i forgot how gorgeous iris is god damn

flash-season-3.png

Most attractive woman in the Arrowverse.

Pretty bummed we are getting she who can not be named next episode. Starts with F. Ends in disappoint-elicity.

Sephzilla

Pretty bummed we are getting she who can not be named next episode. Starts with F. Ends in disappoint-elicity.

I'm actually okay with it because Flash writers actually know how to write Felicty

She's a great guest star on Flash. It's her own show where she's weighed down by soapy relationship baggage.

Mariolee

I cannot get over how completely more messed up Barry's mom's death is. First she gets almost killed by Reverse Flash in a blur of confusion and terror, then she is partially relieved when The Flash saves her and tells her she's going to be ok, only for another Reverse Flash to come in and kill her anyway.

Yes. They are bringing back an older version of him.

Oh snap. I knew he was coming back, but not as a bad guy.

Sephzilla

Yes. They are bringing back an older version of him.

Good. Bad guy Cold was always better.

I cannot get over how completely more messed up Barry's mom's death is. First she gets almost killed by Reverse Flash in a blur of confusion and terror, then she is partially relieved when The Flash saves her and tells her she's going to be ok, only for another Reverse Flash to come in and kill her anyway.

This is why I think we're going to get one last time travelling run where Barry resets everything back to the season 1 version of his mom's death. We still need to see Barry travel back to tell his season 1 self "no".

If the trailer is to be believed
he'll try it and Jay Garrick will kick him out of the speed force wormhole

jobrro

Yeah. Terror. So relieved but confused. Terror and more confused. Dead. Not the best way to go.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
So originally Reverse Flash kills mom, then loses powers and is trapped.

Now, the scenario is that he goes to kill mom, vanishes from the timeline and another version of him kills the mom and returns Barry to the present (also squeezing in a shaving session).

How does that not mess up Season 1's story of Reverse Flash parading as Wells? Wouldn't that mean Reverse Flash is no longer ever stranded in the past?!

a7Yyjg8.gif

Tovarisc

I wonder how if at all Barry messing with timelines ties into collapsing multiverse that should happen at same point because they are bringing Supergirl onto this "primary Earth". At least that is my understanding about where they are going now that SG is part of CW Arrowverse.

That said very solid opener for season even when I hoped they would spent 3-4 episodes with Flashpoint instead of wrapping majority of it up in first and one episode of season. I hope they don't wipe all causality caused by it. In tease for next episode and rest of season hinted at Caitlin gaining powers of Killer Frost which could be interesting.

Sephzilla

So originally Reverse Flash kills mom, then loses powers and is trapped.

Now, the scenario is that he goes to kill mom, vanishes from the timeline and another version of him kills the mom and returns Barry to the present (also squeezing in a shaving session).

How does that not mess up Season 1's story of Reverse Flash parading as Wells? Wouldn't that mean Reverse Flash is no longer ever stranded in the past?!

a7Yyjg8.gif

Shag11.jpg

I suggest you do not worry yourself about this sort of thing... and just enjoy yourself

Shag15.jpg

That goes for you all too

Top Bottom