• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

strafer

Catch an all new episode of the HR Wells show tonight!

#3.21 "Cause and Effect"
Episode Promo
Season 3 Sizzle

fla321b-0238b-994389.jpg

Good shit right there.

Who are we trying to save from spoilers, exactly? The person that stopped watching when the Rival was killed in his prison cell?

For the title to be a spoiler, you would have to have a level of context so deep you would already know.
The ignorance of this post. US air dates are not the worldwide dates. Anyone watching the show in EU has context enough for it to be a spoiler.

Do we really need fuck over people for a poxy thread title?

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
The ignorance of this post. US air dates are not the worldwide dates. Anyone watching the show in EU has context enough for it to be a spoiler.

I don't particularly care about the thread title. I do care that people think Barry being Savitar, at any point within the last 6 episodes, is a spoiler.

It's a "Thanos is in this" level spoiler.

And, again, it's something the Reverse Flash said. It's not even the thing Reverse Flash said at the beginning of the season that actually would give it away (Whose the villain now?).

To be spoiled by this you would had to have already spoiled yourself by thinking about Savitar's identity for more than 15 seconds.

ZeroX03

Banned

We've had more people complain about the thread being a spoiler than people actually getting spoiled by it.

ZeroX03

Banned
Grand Gustin is a good actor who shows a lot of vulnerability...

...that's not what we needed for Savitar. He's not quite scary and intimidating.

And hey I'm still kicking around!

Damn Iris. Making a ninja sweat over here.

The burnt face was what happened to the S2 finale. He burned himself out and the facial scar was what remained.

Top Bottom