• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

Some could interpret this as being put on the bottom tier Arrowverse show but in reality Savitar's afraid because the Legends handle villain speedsters way better than current Team Flash.

Its my favorite show of the three but the villians definitely turn into parody less intimidating versions of themselves. Reverse Flash really made some bad decisions at the end of the season, and 100 remnants of him couldn't do anything.

caliph95

Its my favorite show of the three but the villians definitely turn into parody less intimidating versions of themselves. Reverse Flash really made some bad decisions at the end of the season, and 100 remnants of him couldn't do anything.
One thawne can slaughter the whole team before they blink a legion just lightly punch them and still got tagged and let the enemy complete a spell

The Legends couldn't do anything to Reverse Flash. In the end, they only beat him because they were lucky enough to have another speedster come in and take care of it.

And since Black Flash doesn't seem to be after Savitar, dude really has nothing to worry about there.

Yeah this season is no where near arrow season 3 bad, If Anything its just boring it had some good episodes but you could literally skip most episodes this season. My friend would watch it with me and hes been busy and said what have I missed, was kind of funny telking him nothing lol.

strafer

If the next season can turn out like this season of Arrow I will be greatly surprised.

They should introduce a new team on Flash, that seem to help.

caliph95

At this point, I'll gladly take TRarritar over current Barry. He is just way more interesting to know and learn about.
I just have the same problem i have with Zoom where his endgame was revealed at the last minute even more so with savitar because they were never clear on what he actually wants

Toa TAK

Banned
1QhGrLc.jpg

http://imgur.com/gallery/KQ3pa

Quality memes.

Anyone taking any bets this finale?

I just have the same problem i have with Zoom where his endgame was revealed at the last minute even more so with savitar because they were clear on what he actually wants

Yup. A repeat of Season 2 with Season 1 sprinkled on top of it.

I just want a happy and cheerful, smart Barry. Is it that hard to get that Barry again?

Crazy Gideon (Black Adam) prediction!!!!! Bart Allen (the real Bart Allen) shows up as the cliffhanger end. We've been lied to. Season 4 will indeed have a Evil Speedster to go along with the non-Speedster villain.

caliph95

At least Zooms thing was him deciding to do it at the last minute even if it came out of nowhere

Savitars motivation should have been clearer besides the Iris stuff

caliph95

Yup. A repeat of Season 2 with Season 1 sprinkled on top of it.

I just want a happy and cheerful, smart Barry. Is it that hard to get that Barry again?

Crazy Gideon (Black Adam) prediction!!!!! Bart Allen (the real Bart Allen) shows up as the cliffhanger end. We've been lied to. Season 4 will indeed have a Evil Speedster to go along with the non-Speedster villain.
lol
I still find it weird that looks Black Adam so normal, like he looks like a guy who owns a store in my neighbourhood

Slayven

Funny that managed to make a a cool idea into shit.

Imagine if the whole season was about Savitar wanting to be the god of speed, building his own cult of evil Speedsters

I still find it weird that looks Black Adam so normal, like he looks like a guy who owns a store in my neighbourhood

He does and it blows my mind, lol, because the dude is extremely dangerous despite how his face looks.

Funny that managed to make a a cool idea into shit.

Imagine if the whole season was about Savitar wanting to be the god of speed, building his own cult of evil Speedsters

They did. Sadly they did :/

Your idea is baller though. His right hand man is Wally West, his left hand man (woman!) Killer Frost. He traverses time alot and he brings in his Grandson to aid him in taking over the multiverse.

Barry turns to Jay Garrick, Jesse Quick, and a cameo by Max Mercury, Booster Gold, or Cobalt Blue to help him fight the Evil Speedster Army.

-

What was the point in showing The Accelerated Man? Besides helping Gypsy, was it as a nod to the comics?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
So when Barry went to the future to when after Iris was killed and talked to Emo Barry, was Emo Barry not Savitar yet?

Emo Barry had already encountered and defeated Savitar by that point. Remember that Savitar is a discarded Time Remnant. As to why everyone from the future didn't tell Barry who Savitar was... *shrug* Killer Frost knew.

Kevinroc

So, are we going to see that Iris
had her consciousness transported to the future in a new clone body created by her biological parents and that Joe was her adoptive father?

Khezu

Wait why did Salviatortransformer man need Dr Alchemy again?
Was he the one that freed him from the speed force?

How again?

caliph95

Wait why did Salviatortransformer man need Dr Alchemy again?
Was he the one that freed him from the speed force?

How again?
He needs someone to get the stone and use it get his cult and Wally and empower them. Don't know why it had to be Julian honestly

Dynomutt

Did Barry just give himself a reflective exposition...

At first i was like who is he talking to this could be good....The I saw Savitar err exo-suit Barry and I sighed.

Moving forward no more speedster villains also the speed force will once be used as the battery it is to provide speedsters with their speed. No more lore because the writers tried to do what took DC decades to do with character development and features/cross-overs and they fell flat on their face.

It would make more sense if Savitar was killed by the Barry Bunch and time remnant. Time remnant gets shunned. Travels back in time and becomes god knowing he couldn't appear until season 3 to not ruin the loop. He knows he is destined to die but relishes in destroying Barry's life along with us and continue the cycle. Instead we have a Savitar running around somewhere from the last timeline and the Savitar fighting them right now. Future team blew it worse than the trunks timeline.

Patryn

He needs someone to get the stone and use it get his cult and Wally and empower them. Don't know why it had to be Julian honestly

Because it always was Julian?

Remember that there's a dash of predestination paradox in all this. Why did X do Y? Because X did Y the first time, and we're in the middle of a time loop.

No, it doesn't need to make sense.

caliph95

Because it always was Julian?

Remember that there's a dash of predestination paradox in all this. Why did X do Y? Because X did Y the first time, and we're in the middle of a time loop.

No, it doesn't need to make sense.
Then we go through conversation about why was Julian in the original timeline but i would rather post the clip from looper where Bruce Wilis said fuck that shit

I'm expecting The Council of Ricks Barrys to come through the Speed Force and arrests Savitar for his crimes against the Speed Force. If I don't get that then I'm done with The Flash.

Not serious by the way

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Watching the clip of Barry vs Savitar, it's a magic trick. That's how they saved her.

The expectation has always been that Savitar holds up Iris, stabs her, Flash is too slow.

What happened was Savitar held Iris, threw her down to zoom around while Barry tried to hit him with the speed cannon, then went back and picked her up. The switch occurs when the audience is distracted by something flashy. Magic 101.

Ponn

Banned
Alright, click your seat belts. 30 minutes away from one more timey wimey Flash fuckery before the summer.

I'm calling it now, Barry is going dimension hopping and will get help from Captain Carrot and the Zoo Crew.

Otnopolit

Watching the clip of Barry vs Savitar, it's a magic trick. That's how they saved her.

The expectation has always been that Savitar holds up Iris, stabs her, Flash is too slow.

What happened was Savitar held Iris, threw her down to zoom around while Barry tried to hit him with the speed cannon, then went back and picked her up. The switch occurs when the audience is distracted by something flashy. Magic 101.

Are you speculating she's alive, or did you spoil the finale for me?

Top Bottom