• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Ce-Lin

Massa strategy was excellent, nice position to start with a tire advantage, I'm tempted to bet on him for the GP win tomorrow...
naaaaah

Addnan

Alonso is going to win. Should be a easy win if practice is anything to go by. Kimi might be able to get podium since he probably has the best long distance pace.

ramparter

Banned
Alonso starting 3rd, he got this. Massa's strategy should be interesting but he will probably be super slow and then he'll have no clue why.

Road

Alonso x Vettel to win, with more chances for the first (sorry, Mercedes).

Curious to see if Massa will fuck up already at the start or after the first pit.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Massa strategy was excellent, nice position to start with a tire advantage, I'm tempted to bet on him for the GP win tomorrow...
naaaaah

Have no fear, team will probably mess up something with his strategy for sure

untitled-10yqs74.gif

Impressive lap from Nico.

ramparter

Banned
Happy for Nico, I hope he manages to get some decent points tomorrow, I would support him for the win if it wasn't for Nando. Still I'll be glad if he wins this but Mercedes haven't quite proved themselves in race pace.

Omiee

Alonso will probably win with vettel and raikonnen to fight for podium places. Massa could make it hard on rbr and lotus though.

Ce-Lin

no really, if Massa can deal with traffic during the few first laps and manage his tires by no battling with early quicker cars on softer compound I believe he got this on the bag if the Ferrari race pace is the same as in free practice.

Have no fear, team will probably mess up something with his strategy for sure

Massa doesn't need to team for that. He needs to figure out what those gizmos are, that are holding him up again.

"It’s difficult to understand exactly what happened today, because the start went very well," said Massa, who started the race in fifth. "I was immediately quick and the car was working perfectly. At the first stop, I fitted the Medium tyres and after a few laps I began to suffer with graining on the front. That meant I lost ground to other cars and it was probably down to a problem linked to the track conditions and my driving style.

"All weekend, I haven’t felt comfortable with these tyres and in the race, any attempts I made to save them was useless. But for this problem, I would certainly have been in the fight for the podium, but I am still confident because I was able to bring home a good points haul which is important in a season that has only just begun."

But I'm sure that's his team's fault again.

Top Bottom