• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Shaneus

Carn Webs.
n1lhfBel.jpg

rxmd9Fxl.jpg

SMH is right. That's fucking ridiculous.
Good photo on that page, though. Hopefully there's a version of it that isn't compressed to shit.

Milchjon

So Bernie once again confirmed that he's a major asshole (regarding human rights).

Also, poor Seb. People hatin just cuz he da best.

Omiee

Replace this race with something else next year. Such a shame since its a wonderful facility.

Also what kind of F1 is this when a driver has to drive on 80% of his level because of the tires.

Shaneus

Webber love-in finishes now (as far as photos go) but had to post this last one because it's just a bad-arse photo in general, regardless of who's driving in it:
7UPGrsal.jpg

Certinty

What idiot decided to have this and the Monte-Carlo final at the same time. Tennis and F1 are my 2 favourite sports which sucks even more for me.

Anyway as a Massa and Vettel fan I'm happy so far. Just hoping both can be on the podium, would be disappointed if they don't to be fair.

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
Herbert calling Massa as winner. Others going for Alonso.
Alonso clear favourite for me, expect him to be leading by lap 2.

Its as warm as it was on Friday so I expect Kimi to make good progress and outside bet of a podium.

Sloane

Banned
Nice way to destroy his confidence before the race lol

Maybe because it is much hotter today and hard tire would degrade faster than expected?
Option tire should degrade even faster than though? I don't know, maybe Pirelli doesn't know their own shit... which wouldn't be surprising.

Yeah, Alonso should win this.

Omiee

Race should have some good battles.

Hamilton and Kimi will be good to watch. Grosjean and Perez should have the same pace.

The top will be determined by the first corner. Can really see Di resta crashing into massa or alonso.

Hackbert

Kai Ebel's pants are out of this world.

that´s normal on his homeplanet...

Bah.. still lightly drunk, but bring it on Bahrain. Alonso vs Vettel should be interesting. Hopefully Nico gets a Podium. And will be interesting to see, what the Force India can do.

Shaneus

Fucking SD packed with ads on the Australian coverage front :/ Have opted for that and the BBC iPlayer app on my phone for BBC5. Volume on TV is down.

Think this is the best I can do without resorting to a shitty pirate web stream.

Top Bottom