• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Was that Massa on the grass wearing Lotus gear? Who is driving Massa's car?

J7Bv6iL.jpg

Ce-Lin

another Mercedes' Saturday show-off... let's see if they don't go backwards come tomorrow and fixed their race pace issues. Only bad luck and early DNFs could prevent us from watching an awesome HAM vs VET vs RAI vs ALO vs ROS tomorrow...

Nice. 1-2 for Merc.

I think Vettel is going to make a good go of the race. Definitely my choice for winner...

Also, Perez in ninth, that looks good for him. Out qualified di Resta in the FI which I hope means McLaren have taken a step forwards.

I hope Merc has better race pace tomorrow. All that quali speed is meaningless if they just fall down the field.

Alonso or Raikonnen for the win I reckon.

f0rk

I wonder who will get the most hat sales at Silverstone. 2012 it was clearly McLaren - Lewis, will be interesting to see if people are follow the driver or the team.

Race will be probably be decided by who is first behind Mercedes after the first lap, could see a Ferrari getting up there in front of Raikkonen and Vettel.

Top Bottom