• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Dead Man

Which other threads?

I only really know NFL-GAF, where there's a lot of trash talk, but also a lot of love.

Trash talk itself is something I don't get. I know there is very little real angst in NFLGAF, it's just the trash talking in general is weird to me, seems to be very easily misinterpreted over the net, and it leads to some serious disagreements. That is what I mean when I say I liked the thread as it used to be, there wasn't much trash talking, except about poor Massa lol.

Seems to have been plenty of anger in this thread so far this year.

Meh, maybe as I said, the internet is just not the place for me to talk about sports.

Sloane

Banned
Doesn't feel much different than before to me. Since everyone has a special someone on ignore, it actually seems a bit calmer.

Anyway. Merc doesn't sound optimistic, Rosberg says even P4 could be difficult if I understood him correctly.

Milchjon

Trash talk itself is something I don't get. I know there is very little real angst in NFLGAF, it's just the trash talking in general is weird to me, seems to be very easily misinterpreted over the net, and it leads to some serious disagreements. That is what I mean when I say I liked the thread as it used to be, there wasn't much trash talking, except about poor Massa lol.

Meh, maybe as I said, the internet is just not the place for me to talk about sports.

I dunno, trash talk well done is just fun.

I think NFL-GAF might actually benefit from the loooooong offseason. Talk often veers off-topic, there's no fighting, and you get to know the other guys to a point where you know how to handle stuff through the season. Might not be right for everyone though.

Omiee

Anyone have a bbc link for me or the link to the bbc player download site.

fuck i just noticed they took down the bbc player site, wtf happened?

Goldrusher

Why is that BBC woman constantly swinging her iPad around in the sun? So distracting.
Put a cover on it, hold it vertical, put it away... or use an e-reader.

Dead Man

I think NFL-GAF might actually benefit from the loooooong offseason. Talk often veers off-topic, there's no fighting, and you get to know the other guys to a point where you know how to handle stuff through the season. Might not be right for everyone though.

LOL, I think the problem is that so many don't do it well :) I do like the NFL thread though, even though I don't follow 1/10th of what posters in there are talking about. It's a nice way to try and stay in touch during the season when I can only watch one game every couple of weeks. You might be onto something with your suggestion about why, as well.

F1 timing site is back up for me, yay!

LOL, local tv has fucked up the audio.

Doesn't feel much different than before to me. Since everyone has a special someone on ignore, it actually seems a bit calmer.

Anyway. Merc doesn't sound optimistic, Rosberg says even P4 could be difficult if I understood him correctly.

Fair enough, maybe I'm just being a delicate snowflake :)

Anyway, on with the race.

h3ro

It's the same with the NBA thread. We destroy each other in there but it's all in fun. Unless they're a Heat fan. Then screw them.

Forza Ferrari!

Omiee

The run down to the first corner is really long, i can see kimi and alonso gaining places where rosberg might lose his first place to hamilton or vettel.

Omiee

Im amazed how f1 is the only sport that can give me goose bumps every time before the start of an evenent.

LETS GOOO!!

Top Bottom