• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
2N3VEru.png

Excellent :)

Omiee

Its parc ferme area there this weekend so nothing suspicious on vettels part.

Race will be between hamilton and vettel tomorrow with a probable win for mister montreal.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Massa is as worthless as sack of rotten potato.

It will be awesome first corner tomorrow. Felipe and Crashjean in the back, Bottas in front...

DBT85

I came in just as Q3 started. WTF happened to Ferrari?

Going first in Q3 paid off for Vettel track conditions only got worse from there.

Hamilton looked pissed which is good, hopefully he can stick with Vettel in the race.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Missed Q2 and Q3.

What happened to Massa?

Left wheel on the white line and grass when braking, went sidewise into barriers with 2 minutes of Q2 to go.

It looks like dry race for tomorrow, but it will be cloudy, but several degrees warmer than today. Guys that are on the racetrack will give us more precise update.

Saiyar

Unconfirmed Member
Congrats to Bottas. Hopefully he has a good day tomorrow.

Grosjean must be on his last chance at Lotus, he is costing them points at the moment.

Zeknurn

Lotus and Force India has nothing in the rain. They should ask Mercedes on how to light their tyres on fire.

It was really fun to see Bottas make something out of the terrible Canadian weather. I can't wait to see him in a decent car. Lotus should swap him with Grosjean when no one is looking.

Mastah

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/107952

Button:
The team counted me down and I thought 10 seconds was enough, but obviously it wasn't, I'm not sure it would have been quick enough anyway.

Checo:
When the red flag came I was already in the last chicane ready to complete a super lap and to go easily into Q3. It's a shame because I think we had the pace, even though we focused on the race, so we should be in a good position.

Who to believe, hmm...

Also, I know that this year's Williams is much different (and worse) car than their 2012 car, but after sessions like this, when Bottas trashed Maldonado and is really matching or even beating Prupose this season eventhough he's a rookie, you have to wonder how quick really FW34 was? I always said 2012 Sauber and Williams were fantastic cars, which were simply wasted by either drivers or team incompetence.

Top Bottom