• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Omiee

Rbr had decent pace in practice but that says nothing considering the conditions.

I think its going to be tight between vettel and hamilton if we have no first corner carnage.

I hop bottas can keep his car on track.

Addnan

It's going to be close between Alonso and Vettel.

Alonso starting just behind Webber lol, that's one place into the first corner.

Every time I write that Alonso has a shit start.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Journos reporting that more and more clouds are rolling on the racetrack and temperature is dropping.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Thats good news for ferrari and rbr right?

Mercedes were a bit slower in cold conditions and so was lotus.

Ferrari is shit in the rain. Same goes for Lotus

Mercedes would be jumping with joy if it would rain.

I think it would stay dry, but track temp will go down if clouds will cover the sky (MS marketing sector will probably sue me)

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
I'd like to see a bit of rain to give Bottas more of a chance to do well and also to see how the teams cope with having no fresh intermediates.

Omiee

Hoping for a fun race, just sick and tired of Vettel. Amazing driver but just boring for me.

Define exciting for me if you dont mind.

He has been overtaking much more this year than last year and much much more than in 2011 obviously.

Im actually liking him more now since he has to fight for wins now compared to 2011 were he had a considerable gap to others.

Bagerk

Fiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnne I'm taking some ecstacty tablets and staying up for this. I missed a water engineering exam to watch DC talk about red shouldered black birds back in the day.

Septimius

Damn. Ross Brawn having taken full responsibility for the test-gate, saying it was his decision. Combined with the rumor that Mercedes will ditch him, and might peg this on him to do that, it sounds very convenient. But who knows. Struck me as odd.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Bagerk, brother in arms salutes you (I am surveyor also, but i have to make my living as an accountant, 'cause of recession&crap)

Track temp only 27 degrees Celsius

Az

Define exciting for me if you dont mind.

He has been overtaking much more this year than last year and much much more than in 2011 obviously.

Im actually liking him more now since he has to fight for wins now compared to 2011 were he had a considerable gap to others.

I understand that you are a fan. To me he is a bit bland, on track and off. Doesn't change the fact that he is one of the best drivers in F1 at the moment.

Bagerk

Bagerk, brother in arms salutes you (I am surveyor also, but i have to make my living as an accountant, 'cause of recession&crap)

Track temp only 27 degrees Celsius

hahaha You don't run into surveyors often. Was thinking of moving from Sydney to San Francisco as a surveyor but as far as that goes I would be going from the best place in the world to be a surveyor to somewhere where it is rather difficult. If you feel like getting paid a lot to be a surveyor come to AUS, massive shortage in registered surveyors. (current candidate atm)

Omiee

I understand that you are a fan. To me he is a bit bland, on track and off. Doesn't change the fact that he is one of the best drivers in F1 at the moment.

You are entitled to your opinion. I can see why you might think that.

i love eddie!!

Top Bottom