• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The "FREE to a good home" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When doing some Spring cleaning I found tons of magazines and miscellaneous game related stuff that I don't really need. Rather than immediately throwing it away or trying to sell some of it, I've decided to let NeoGAF have a shot at it.

If you think you will actually get some enjoyment out of anything you see here, call dibs on it and PM me a mailing address (continental US, please). I will send it to you free of charge as soon as I can. Hence the thread title. Don't bother if you are going to try selling any of this on eBay or something.

And if anyone else has anything they'd like to give away for free, post away.

I would call dibs on the Xbox demo disks, but I dont think they work on the 360.

also, I own all the good Xbox games anyway...so it would be a waste on me anyway.

What an awesome, generous post! Great thread.

I'd LOVE as many of the Xbox magazines with demos as you could ship, within reason. No particular preference as to which (or if they ship cheap, all would be even better!), but I still actively play Xbox but don't have many games - so the mags and discs would both definitely come in handy.

Dibs SFA3?

Dibs Rock Band thing instead!

Edit: I will look through my stuff later. I have too much collected gaming memorabilia. <3

YYZ

The only thing I would like is one of the GoW lanyards, you guys can have at everything else.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'd like to take that Dreamcast 2 plans issue... if no one else wants it.

I actually kind of want to read it.

you know.... just for the lulz

9/9/09

I have to go to bed, so keep calling dibs on stuff and sending me a mailing address. Tomorrow I'll sift through everything, update the OP, and let everyone know who is getting what. I'm fine with mailing stuff to Canada as long as I am given whatever shipping info I need.

I always thought it would be cool to have an autographed copy of the thread in your tag, but since that didn't make the list and the lanyards are gone..sadface.

Cdammen

Dibs on three Next Generation mags. I always wanted to see what the fuss was about. Everyone says they were great.

(EDIT) Aw... beaten :(

Cdammen said:
Dibs on three Next Generation mags. I always wanted to see what the fuss was about. Everyone says they were great.

(EDIT) Aw... beaten :(
Askia47 said:
I would've taken a few of the earlier Next Gen mags but its already claimed. :(

I'm fine with splitting up stuff if you guys are okay with it. For instance, if someone just wanted Xbox demo disc #39 (the one with Metal Wolf Chaos), that's fine by me.

Togeo

I'd give a good home to the Dreamcast mags and discs if nobody has claimed them already. I've been itching to relive the days of old, when Dreamcast was king!

Pewp

Since Master Ninja is such a nice guy, I feel like I need to get in on the action.

I've had two copies of Zelda Wind Waker for awhile(NTSC versions). If you can some how prove that you will take it and actually play it, one of them is yours.
Picture017.jpg

Also Guitar Hero 3 stickers.

Picture018.jpg

Teknoman

Man...I would join in, and give away my Shining Force CD...but im not really sure that I want to part with it...

I think i'll try to dig around for some extra stuff tomorrow as well...but im not making any promises.

kazuo

Damn missed all the goodies.

I'll PM anyway, what the hey. I'll take all the Next-Gen & Dreamcast mags if people flake/whatever. I'll cover shipping.

Pewp said:
Since Master Ninja is such a nice guy, I feel like I need to get in on the action.

I've had two copies of Zelda Wind Waker for awhile. If you can some how prove that you will take it and actually play it, one of them is yours.
Picture017.jpg

is this the PAL version? :D

I'm gonna dig through some shit over the next couple days, and see if I have anything. I don't think I can cover shipping, but I'll take the time to send stuff if any of you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom