• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards 2017 Discussion

Masagiwa

So bloodborne 2 confirmed? Based on what the trailer showed fucking fell off my chair when it said Fromsoftware

Mister Apoc

Demigod of Troll Threads

We Wuz Kangz is a racist meme that the alt right uses when Black People talk about having a connection with Ancient Egypt

While I do think the connection between African Americans and Ancient Egypt is bunk, the problem is the alt right uses it as a racist meme to attack blacks

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
We Wuz Kangz is a racist meme that the alt right uses when Black People talk about having a connection with Ancient Egypt

While I do think the connection between African Americans and Ancient Egypt is bunk, the problem is the alt right uses it as a racist meme to attack blacks

Yeah dont watch chat in live streams

Ostrava04

well that's terrible

czk51

zelda 'tonight' soo hyped - but i wonder what's that mean for the rest of the world? New Zealand here so not sure if it'll be a staggered drop or what. Will be F5'ing that eshop.

Kimawolf

Do you seriously get to ride a motorcycle in BOTW? Cause that’s pretty frickin awesome.

Same morotcycle as before in ditched concepts it looks like, with "hip link". Ha makes sense, the world of zelda currently is sort of semi steampunk.

FN-2187

This is great stuff. I had never heard of Carol Shaw before. River Raid was always my favourite 2600 game. It’s one of the only ones that has aged well and is still a lot of fun.

Top Bottom