• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GoldenEye 007 XBLA remake has leaked

stn

I love Goldeneye and believe its still amazing, but the controls are so bad. Just like with Perfect Dark, aiming can be a huge chore at times.

RNG

What did they fix? Also has emulation been improved on pc, as there was too many small framrate drops, when i last tried it.
If you scroll through the Goldeneye Mods Twitter page you can get an idea of what they've fixed so far. They've fixed the Silo rocket bug where it would disappear in certain angles for example. Audio transitions haven't been fixed unfortunately, but this project looks like it'll be updated over time.

Emulation is going to be dependent on your specs since it mostly runs fine for me. The only frame drops I had was switching over to the old graphics for the first time from what I remember.

S

Shodan09

Unconfirmed Member
So I've been messing round with the new community update and it has a few nice improvements. I also found a glitch/cheat I had no Idea existed.

The best way I can describe it is 'oompa loompa mode.' All the enemies on the facility level spawned in miniature size. Reinforcement guards spawned normal size. It was pretty funny to play through.

I don't remember this being a cheat on the original game so maybe it's a glitch with the unfinished copy? Does anyone know if this is a documented occurrence!?

Pics to follow, the mobile site image uploader isn't having any of it.

Edit: Pics not to follow as the desktop loader is giving an error too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom