• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GS Warriors Are NBA Champions; Hold The Record For Best Postseason Record at 16-1

DCLA2PQV0AEUviM.jpg:large
https://twitter.com/warriors/status/874473340001337344

So there you go. The Warriors, featuring the fantastic four consisting of Kevin Durant, Steph Curry, Draymond Green, and Klay Thompson, are now NBA champions.

Durant has finally won a ring, so it seems he won't be needing to jump to any other team. Kevin Durant is definitely the MVP of the Finals here, the series would be so much different without him.

Predictably, given the talent of this year's Warriors team, they also pretty much dominated the playoffs and now have the best postseason record of all time at 16-1. Where does this team end up on discussing greatest teams of all time?

DopeToast

Banned
Congrats Warriors. It took you adding the second best player in the league after 73 wins the year prior, but good job I guess.

I'm happy for Durant. This is his Finals more than anyone else's.

Syrus

Banned
Its stacked.

It should have been illegal to get kevin durant.

Yes im from Oklahoma so Im biased but they have 4 all stars in starting 5 and argueable top 5th and 6th players too

Tagyhag

16-0 would have looked really sweet, but silver lining is that someone can now still beat that record.

Both teams are just phenomenal to watch. Great series.

Crazyorloco

Durant deserved it. I hope the East gets stronger though. The warriors are officially a super team.

Lebron Seemed to be the only one playing those last 10 minutes.

Breaking news: LeBron demands trade to Warriors.

as a third party person here, I would love to see that. Maybe the rest of the league owners would demand change

Plus apparently, ring count is everything when talking about the GOAT, and these Warriors are likely winning the next 2-3 chips

M.W.

82-0 next year

GSW gonna pick up Carmelo

Starting 5:

Kerr-E
Cray
Dray
Car Car
Durant

No bench

NYR

Who's going to be the next superstar to jump on the 73-9 gravy train?
They are in salary cap hell next year. Durant is going to need to give them a discount as Curry is going to get his cash, same with Iguodala. Klay is up the following season.

Top Bottom