• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Guardian: how the Transformers found peace and same-sex partnerships

Status
Not open for further replies.

taoofjord

Yeah! The comics are awesome whether you like transformers or not. I don't see the Mike Mongolia connection, I think Roberts is a much better writer, more akin to Joss Whedon. Plus Alex Milne is an amazing artist (too bad they sidelined him with someone way worse for the last season)

oscar-nominees-2014-christian-bale.gif

My exact reaction right now.

I need to get back into these. Stopped a year or two back since I couldn't afford keeping up with the series, but maybe this year will be a good chance to dive back in. I stopped right around the Combiner Wars stuff.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Fans of Chromedome and Rewind may be touched to learn that the two are now in a romantic relationship.

Jokes write themselves...

I wouldn't trust Bay to handle the nuances of anything touched on here with a 1000 ft pole.

Dude would have one of them talking with a lisp and saying "FABULOUS" every 3 seconds.

Alienfan

This sounds fantastic, I'll check out Tizoc's thread to see what order to best read these comics in, hopefully not too expensive

Tizoc

Is this better or worse than those depressing Flintstones comics?

Superior. I mean the book has been running for over 4 years now. Flintstones comic is what less than 6 months?

This sounds fantastic, I'll check out Tizoc's thread to see what order to best read these comics in, hopefully not too expensive

If you're OK with digital check Comixology Unlimited, MTMTE appears as part of the service which lets you read hundreds of comic issues for free as part of a subscription.

I read a bunch of these series a couple of years ago. I should dig around and figure out where I fell off and get started again. It really was an amazing series.

Wow, I had no idea the comics were so progressive. I'm gonna check this out for sure.

I hope they can incorporate some of these ideas in the the movies.

If Bayformers included same-sex partnerships, the characters involved would be purple, squeal a lot, wave pinkies around and have a hair styling shop. I hope he doesn't ever hear of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom