• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

THE HITS JUST KEEP COMING! BOOGIE GETS A GIRLFRIEND!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boogie

inconceivable.jpg

THE APOCALYPSE IS UPON US!!!!

Yes, my GAF bretheren, hot on the heels of the Serafitia scandal, I have news with grave consequences for us all. I have a girlfriend. You can expect the end of the world any moment now.

I'd like to thank Cubsfan for his girl advice. I mean, I didn't really use any of your advice, but I appreciate the effort ;)

I'd also like to thank jinx for his more useful advice.

And I'd also like to thank demon for his steadfast resolve in following the Princess Bride Doctrine(TM) these past few months. Don't worry, buddy, you're next, I'm sure.

Her name is Kimberly, btw. Umm, I have a couple of pictures of her, but I'm not going to post them because I don't have her permission to....and because after today's other events, you would all probably be sceptical that they're legitimate anyway :lol

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Congrats are in order I guess. <ck> So, have you graduated into manhood yet, or is that coming in the later months? </ck>

Btw, try not to be an olimario with this, since we want to keep you around ;b

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
why is this such a big deal as to deserve its own thread? is there a backstory i've missed?

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Boogie's been hopelessly womanless for a long time, Scrow, so I won't close this one.

Scrow said:
why is this such a big deal as to deserve its own thread? is there a backstory i've missed?

yeah I've missed it to

I'd like to thank Cubsfan for his girl advice. I mean, I didn't really use any of your advice, but I appreciate the effort ;)

:lol :lol

well done dude, I will continue to fly the perma single flag...... dammit

Boogie

EviLore said:
Btw, try not to be an olimario with this, since we want to keep you around ;b

No worries ;P

Scrow said:

eh, I was informed that it was worthy of its own thread.

Tim said:
Well, at least Olimario posted pictures of his hot girlfriend.

I'm sure I'll crack eventually. :p

But really, something about posting other people's pictures without their permission just doesn't sit right with me. Although she did have her pic posted on her public msn profile. Eh, it's a murky area. :p

Future Trunks

lemme tell you something son, this guy is SO FARKING HUGE HE'LL FLEX AND DESTROY THE SUN no shit
I didn't see this when I first entered the OTHER MAJOR news story thread, so I'll just copy my post from there...
Wait, wait, WAIT!!!!!111111 WAIT a damned minute!

....Boogie has a girlfriend?! WTF?! Dude, you are SO out of the club! Hmmmm...and with a girlfriend, your world saving/forum whiping skills will have a liability. The world needs a new hero....

**grabs magic power morpher and poses**

"It's FTime!"

Cubsfan23

Banned
So how did it happen, Boogie?

A girl was mugged, and you saved the day by doing a karate chop?

You were friends for 5 years and she finally couldn't resist you anymore?

Are you sure this isn't the international chick you were talking about?

Boogie

Sorry, FT, I have betrayed the cause. I am sure you will be a noble and admirable replacement, though ;)

Cubsfan23 said:
So how did it happen, Boogie?

A girl was mugged, and you saved the day by doing a karate chop?

Uh, something like that, yeah :p

Are you sure this isn't the international chick you were talking about?

?

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
You're an inspiration to us all.

(By all, I mean the hopeless guys.)

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
So, have you graduat... DAMMIT.

Girlfriend? I hope you're not calling a girl you went out with only once your girlfriend (I only say this because it's kind of sudden). Congrats.

Any tips to counteract cubsfan's tips?

CloudNL

Boogie said:
inconceivable.jpg

THE APOCALYPSE IS UPON US!!!!

Yes, my GAF bretheren, hot on the heels of the Serafitia scandal, I have news with grave consequences for us all. I have a girlfriend. You can expect the end of the world any moment now.

I'd also like to thank jinx for his more useful advice.

And I'd also like to thank demon for his steadfast resolve in following the Princess Bride Doctrine(TM) these past few months. Don't worry, buddy, you're next, I'm sure.

Her name is Kimberly, btw. Umm, I have a couple of pictures of her, but I'm not going to post them because I don't have her permission to....and because after today's other events, you would all probably be sceptical that they're legitimate anyway :lol

She will be ashamed when see sees this topic.
Opening a topic because you got a girlfriend....tsk. What's next? Opening a topic because you bought your first Playboy?

Boogie

Wellington said:
Girlfriend? I hope you're not calling a girl you went out with only once your girlfriend (I only say this because it's kind of sudden). Congrats.

umm, well.........

Kidding ;P

Mugen

Banned
What's Boogie's background and why does it seem unlikely that Boogie get a gf? This is a preety anti-climactic I think. :(

But congrats to Boogie I guess.

Boogie

CloudNL said:
Opening a topic because you got a girlfriend....tsk. What's next? Opening a topic because you bought your first Playboy?

The topic was made with tongue firmly in cheek. It's called self-deprecating humour :p

Koshiro

CloudNL said:
I spy jealousy.

Nice going Boogie. Congrats.

aoi tsuki

Wellington said:
So, have you graduat... DAMMIT.

Any tips to counteract cubsfan's tips?
Self-depracating and boring?

Anyways, congrats Boogie!

Boogie

Mugen said:
What's Boogie's background and why does it seem unlikely that Boogie get a gf? This is a preety anti-climactic I think. :(

I guess this thread only works for those who follow the GAF Girl Advice Crew(TM). Don't worry about it :p

Future Trunks

lemme tell you something son, this guy is SO FARKING HUGE HE'LL FLEX AND DESTROY THE SUN no shit
Boogie said:
Sorry, FT, I have betrayed the cause. I am sure you will be a noble and admirable replacement, though ;)

?

I...I...I will find a way to go on....**sniff**

By the way, I'm running behind on "the project." Cause now I have to devote time to drawing. All of the conversation and dialogue hasn't been sorted out yet...but it's looking like it may get bigger...I gotta get a new scanner at some point to get you some pics...my digicam won't do it justice.

Mugen

Banned
Boogie said:
I guess this thread only works for those who follow the GAF Girl Advice Crew(TM). Don't worry about it :p

I only read those when Cubsfan starts the thread. :lol And no, those cocky and funny things barely works.

CloudNL said:

to be fair it was also suggested to him to make it

Boogie

Future Trunks said:
I...I...I will find a way to go on....**sniff**

By the way, I'm running behind on "the project." Cause now I have to devote time to drawing. All of the conversation and dialogue hasn't been sorted out yet...but it's looking like it may get bigger...I gotta get a new scanner at some point to get you some pics...my digicam won't do it justice.

All righty. I look forward to seeing what you've been cooking up.

aoi tsuki

Mugen said:
I only read those when Cubsfan starts the thread. :lol And no, those cocky and funny things barely works.
They work, but not for the type of girl i'd want as a girlfriend. i've never followed the advice to the letter, but i've been successful with the mildly cocky, and funny.

Aside from good grooming and a postiitve self-image, simply getting your feet wet by talking to women is the first step.

Dilbert

Congratulations! I'm glad that whatever advice I gave you worked, because I was making it all up on the spot. I'm actually a monk living in a remote part of the Andes, and the only women I've ever seen have been in photos from this board.

Wait until the other monks hear about this!

Loki

Count of Concision
Congrats, Boogie-- couldn't have happened to a better person. :) Way to get out of the dugout and onto the field. ;) :D

Boogie said:
I have a couple of pictures of her, but I'm not going to post them because I don't have her permission to....and because after today's other events, you would all probably be sceptical that they're legitimate anyway :lol

so you're already whipped?

Socreges

Banned
Boogie, that rocks. Very happy for you. And me, too. Now I don't have to suffer through your public and debilitating loneliness. ;)

But you really ought to tell us how it happened.

In a way, after all we've been through together, I feel like Gaming-Age is dating Kimberley. With the first kiss, it will be Gaming-Age's kiss. And when you finally have sex, it will be Gaming-Age that occupies the rear.

In light of the Sera thread: I have confirmed that Boogie is in fact
Arch%20Bishop%20Don%20Magic%20Juan%202%20full.jpg

It was a ruse so he could impart emptathy in the shollowness in using women for sex!

Boogie

Socreges said:
In a way, after all we've been through together, I feel like Gaming-Age is dating Kimberley. With the first kiss, it will be Gaming-Age's kiss. And when you finally have sex, it will be Gaming-Age that occupies the rear.

:O

Thanks for that image.

:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom