• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

THE HITS JUST KEEP COMING! BOOGIE GETS A GIRLFRIEND!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dilbert

Socreges said:
And when you finally have sex, it will be Gaming-Age that occupies the rear.
I hope you're implying that GAF will be in the rear SEAT offering encouragement...not participating in a double-penetration incident.

Future Trunks

lemme tell you something son, this guy is SO FARKING HUGE HE'LL FLEX AND DESTROY THE SUN no shit
So...now that Boogie relinquished the "savior of the world" title to me....can we get him a tag change and give me his? :D

Future Trunks said:
So...now that Boogie relinquished the "savior of the world" title to me....can we get him a tag change and give me his? :D

nooo I want it. Hell I'd take anything new I'm bored of this one now its been the same thing since neo gaf day 1

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
KiNeSiS said:
Some of you never had Sex?

Well of course that is true for everyone on the planet at some point.

Anytime I think of how I have never kissed a girl or had a serious girlfriend, I think of how I'm going to end up like Boogie and demon. But even Boogie has a girlfriend now! This gives me some hope. Oh wait, that would mean I still need to wait another 2-3 years. Crap.

how old is boogie?
i had a 26 yr old hit on me 2 nites ago (im 18) i turned her down but then got turned down by the girl i invited out :( shoulda taken cubfans advice :p

hXc_thugg

APerfectCircle said:
how old is boogie?
i had a 26 yr old hit on me 2 nites ago (im 18) i turned her down but then got turned down by the girl i invited out :( shoulda taken cubfans advice :p

Who cares? No one!

This is Boogie's time to shine!

Boogie

PuertoRicanJuice said:
Anytime I think of how I have never kissed a girl or had a serious girlfriend, I think of how I'm going to end up like Boogie and demon. But even Boogie has a girlfriend now! This gives me some hope.

I bring hope to the downtrodden and disheartened!

Boogie

The Shadow said:
Congrats. I am curious though. Did you use the cocky/funny/crab walk to woo her?

I think it was the crotch-sauntering that sealed the deal.

edit: APerfectCircle: I'm a month shy of being 21.

alejob

Future Trunks said:
Not so fast, there's a ton of us waiting in line :p

Future Trunks

lemme tell you something son, this guy is SO FARKING HUGE HE'LL FLEX AND DESTROY THE SUN no shit
You dare to usurp the Channeling?! You're gonna have to fight me for the Power Boogistic!

...There can only be ONE!

**Hands and eyes flare up and then softly glow a neon blue**

You like that? You see the glow?! Come get some of the glowing!

Iceman

big mistake boogie.

congrats.. but I suggest taking down the image... I mean, there's a photoshop thread for goodness sake.

NLB2

Banned
PuertoRicanJuice said:
Anytime I think of how I have never kissed a girl or had a serious girlfriend, I think of how I'm going to end up like Boogie and demon. But even Boogie has a girlfriend now! This gives me some hope. Oh wait, that would mean I still need to wait another 2-3 years. Crap.
Yeah, but Boogie's hot, are you? ;p

And on a side note - next time I visit British Columbia we need to roll, Boogie ;-).

Boogie

beerbelly said:
I saw the pic. She looks very good. But I have my suspicions after what happened this morning...

:lol

I'm sure that me making a statement assuring my honesty in this thread would be rather empty, but nonetheless, I ain't trying to jerk anyone around here.

Socreges

Banned
Boogie, I'm curious. PM me the pic if you're comfortable with it.

APerfectCircle said:
of course you do, you are one of them now!

That immediately reminded me...

"Don't you know what it means to become a guy that has sex? It changes everything. I'd have to dress different. I'd have to act different. I'd have to grow a moustache and get all kinds of robes and lotions and I'd need a new bedspread and new curtains I'd have to get thick carpeting and weirdo lighting. I'd have to get new friends. I'd have to get sex friends. ... Naw, I'm not ready for it."

Loki

Count of Concision
Socreges said:
That immediately reminded me...

"Don't you know what it means to become a guy that has sex? It changes everything. I'd have to dress different. I'd have to act different. I'd have to grow a moustache and get all kinds of robes and lotions and I'd need a new bedspread and new curtains I'd have to get thick carpeting and weirdo lighting. I'd have to get new friends. I'd have to get sex friends. ... Naw, I'm not ready for it."

I saw that episode a couple of weeks ago. It was "orgy sex", not just plain sex that Jerry was talking about, though I'm sure you changed it to suit your present purposes. :D

slayn

needs to show more effort.
you're not even 21 and people were making a big deal about you not having a gf? pffffft, I'm 22 and never had one. All should be focusing their advice on me or something.

after all this I was thinking you were like 30 or something =P

I opened this way back when and onyl now got around to reading it... didn't realize it was so old now >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom