• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Humble Sonic 25th Anniversary Bundle

I'm interested in this. Got a few questions if someone is willing to answer:

- I don't have any Sonic game on PC, I'm guessing this is a must buy right? It's pretty much an almost complete set.
- Any bad port/versions on PC one should know about?
- How does Sonic 3 /Sonic and Knuckles works compared to the physical versions?

It's worth mentioning that all of the Genesis/Mega Drive games except Sonic CD run via an emulator, complete with save states.

Dinjoralo

So, if I own a couple of the games in one key-set, do the games I own just vanish into nothingness if I use that key? Or do they get added to my inventory for gifting?

clav

Am I the only one who is disappointed at the lack of recognition for the Mega System / Game Gear games?

Does anybody not want their Sonic and Knuckles and Sonic Spinball codes?

Those are the only games I want in this entire bundle. :/

//ARCANUM

Does anybody not want their Sonic and Knuckles and Sonic Spinball codes?

Those are the only games I want in this entire bundle. :/

The codes aren't for individual games unfortunately. You get a few codes for bundles of games. So someone would have to give you a whole bundle or two. Depends on how these two are bundled.

L Thammy

Figured I'd nab this since I somehow don't have any of the games on Steam. It's been a while since I've purchased a Humble Bundle so maybe I'm remembering wrong, but don't they send you the code right away? I don't seem to have one yet.

Figured I'd nab this since I somehow don't have any of the games on Steam. It's been a while since I've purchased a Humble Bundle so maybe I'm remembering wrong, but don't they send you the code right away? I don't seem to have one yet.

They do. I hope you typed your email correctly

-sdp

Anyone know what's up with the shirt orders?

They were supposed to ship in September but obviously that didn't happen, I sent an emsail on Saturday but they haven't responded. I'm guessing there was a delay but they never sent out an email, the last email was about only having a few days left to choose your shirt size but that was back in July or August.

Top Bottom