• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The ice cream man will screw you this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just buy that yellow-colored vanilla ice-cream original brand from stores.

Not a fan of OG vanilla. I need to see those black specks to know there's bean. Vanilla Bean > Mexican Vanilla > French Vanilla > Vanilla

vanilla-bean-ice-cream-flavour-concentrate.jpg

Memories of the Mr. Softee truck just came back to me.

fBTFgIN.jpg

Scew this company, last summer i offered to buy my cousins some ice cream;. bought a milkshake and it was $4.50 and was in this small ass cup and their cones+toppings were like $3.00!!! Should've just bought a quart(or two) at my local supermarket

Fuchsdh

Huh, didn't notice the price of vanilla extract I use for baking to have jumped any when I bought some last week. Might stock an extra bottle just in case it takes a while to ripple to me.

platocplx

I was wondering why bryers ice cream in walmart jumped up a dollar. Vanilla Extract itself is expensive as hell per ounce before this. this is kinda crazy.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Vanilla is a shit flavor

Everyone always has vanilla stocked in their house but never chocolate...because people eat all the chocolate or because vanilla is used to accompany every pie and dessert ever.

More people should follow my brave example and use chocolate ice cream on top of their apple pie and other cobblers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom