• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The iDOLM@STER Community |OT| Are you LADY?

Kikirin

It's gonna be really close for you people on the lower end of 14k points. Best of luck!

As for me, I'm comfortably in the 50k tier. Woke up 15 minutes before close to gauge the situation for 20k, but was 2k points away from the border.

Sakura

This is somebody else's apparently, so I think I am out of luck lol.
3JKTbhO.jpg

;_;

Kikirin

I wouldn't lose hope yet! The ranking updates tend to lag and are not necessarily accurate with your current event points total. Particularly when really close to event end.

Shun

Set my alarm one hour too late and couldn't see if I was still in the top 10k before it closed... Oh well.

By the way, what's the point of the second 1-star card if the first one is already 5- or 8-star?

I mean you COULD combine the two to make a higher star rank card but the point is to use duplicate cards for lives and teams so that you can stack skills and stats because you can't use 2 of the same awakened cards.

That and a full 60 Lv and 150 Bond SR card gives you extra support bonuses for lives and such. Your support team consists of the other idols not on your Live Team and they provide an extra appeal bonus depending on the song. So if you have a Cute/Cool/Passion song that specializes in Vocal/Dance/Visual, your support team will automatically pick the rest of the idols in your deck for an appeal bonus.

It's better in the long term to have those extra SR cards than to have an R lying around.

Did they send out the rewards for the leaderboards or do I have to click somewhere to redeem it? I've never been in a bracket where I care about the rewards so I've never payed attention to how they send them out. And whats the extra 3 day deadline it shows?

I'm pretty sure I got in the top 100k, I was sitting at like 75k about 5 minutes before it ended but now I can't see the placement so idk.

Kikirin

Rewards aren't out yet, and they'll be in your gift box after results are calculated / verified. They should be in at noon JST (~7.25 hours), I think.

rpmurphy

I mean you COULD combine the two to make a higher star rank card but the point is to use duplicate cards for lives and teams so that you can stack skills and stats because you can't use 2 of the same awakened cards.

That and a full 60 Lv and 150 Bond SR card gives you extra support bonuses for lives and such. Your support team consists of the other idols not on your Live Team and they provide an extra appeal bonus depending on the song. So if you have a Cute/Cool/Passion song that specializes in Vocal/Dance/Visual, your support team will automatically pick the rest of the idols in your deck for an appeal bonus.

It's better in the long term to have those extra SR cards than to have an R lying around.
I see, thanks for the tip.

This is somebody else's apparently, so I think I am out of luck lol.
3JKTbhO.jpg

;_;

Nah, I seriously doubt that is correct. I was watching the 100k barrier points gains for the last 2 hours and it was always around 200 every 10-15 mins. The positioning also doesn't update during the last 10 mins so if he just blew a bunch of OS runs to hit 14.5k it would still show that 109k rank. If you notice he also had 54 stamina left, no sane person would have left that unused if they knew they didn't have enough banked to push into the top 100k.

Sakura

Nah, I seriously doubt that is correct. I was watching the 100k barrier points gains for the last 2 hours and it was always around 200 every 10-15 mins. The positioning also doesn't update during the last 10 mins so if he just blew a bunch of OS runs to hit 14.5k it would still show that 109k rank. If you notice he also had 54 stamina left, no sane person would have left that unused if they knew they didn't have enough banked to push into the top 100k.
That makes sense not sure why I didn't think of that.
Now I can get my hopes up again a little bit longer.

New playable song is out, Anya's "You're stars shine on me." Actually seems like the easiest Pro and Master song, FC'd both on first try.

Final rank for me was 95438, phew. You scraped in by 2 points Sakura.

New playable song is out, Anya's "You're stars shine on me." Actually seems like the easiest Pro and Master song, FC'd both on first try.

That's the final Cinderella Project idol then, I assume they'll start on the extended cast that had some mildly prominent roles during season 2 next (Kaede, Natsuki etc.)

Shun

Seems like the next event is Vocal Medley. Time to guess what the next new (Master+) Song and card is now!

Also next set of platinum gacha idols are likely Christmas themed like the Halloween Kanako/Koume.
0e23b8e2-s.png

Ultimadrago

I stopped playing Starlight Stage a while back, but it's still interesting to read of your goals and point grinding adventures between here and LINE.
KuGsj.gif

A bunch of new Cinderella Girls figures were announced yesterday it seems (2x Ranko, 2x Kaede, Asterisk, Love Laika, Decoration, Triad Primus, casual Miku, Uzuki, BR cover Rin, Karen & Nao, Rika & Mika) along with sculpts and painted versions of others being shown. Most of them are here and Koto's sculpt of Kaede is here. I must admit I don't know what outfit that is for Kaede, it doesn't seem to match any of her existing cards. Definitely want to get her, Anya, Minami, Ranko and Asterisk Miku.

Shun

Yumi is finally getting her CD debut!

B3dn6VoCUAAjspN.jpg

and Yui, Asuka, Yuka, and Kyoko are getting CDs too, i guess.

Next set of Cute/Cool/Passion Jewelry 003 sets are being set too.

Cool 003: Fumika, Kanade, Arisu, Shuko, Asuka.

Cute 003: Frederika, Shiki, Momoka, Kyoko, Yuka

Passion 003: Yuki, Nina, Sanae, Yumi, Yui.

Shun

Oh fuckkkkk RIP all my stars, SSR Anastasia... Going to go burn through all 10,000 stars to see if I can get her...

CVCeX_nU4AAEWMB.jpg:large

I'm so sad, I did 3 rolls and and the final roll had an SR. Just as I thought I would have Anya, it turns out to be Akane. (꒦ິ⌑꒦ີ)

Did three rolls and didn't get Anastasia, even spent some money I really shouldn't have. I should just call in all the favors and Christmas gifts I can to try and get her.

Had some free jewels saved up for a 10-roll. Tried for it, but no SSR, as usual. Should be able to scrounge up enough from the upcoming event and all the free daily jewels for another one soon.

Shun

How I feel right now after getting Akane instead of Anastasia, why do these have to be limited cards ٩(๑꒦ິȏ꒦ິ๑)۶ need to keep testing luck or I miss out on Anya.

CUz1IQlUcAARiBR.jpg

CQ9cbONUkAABxhA.png

Sakura

I'm not sure what the problem is but I get very poor performance in this game for some songs.
Was just playing Kazeiro Melody for example and it drops down to like 5fps at random parts of the songs effectively making it impossible to full combo.
I don't quite understand why. I can do say Todoke Idol on Master no problem, but then other songs even on Pro will stutter/have poor performance. I'm already playing on 2D :/
Wish I could see what my processor was doing.

Now ya'll know my suffering after wasting £75 on rolls to not get Fumika. Don't waste your money, you won't ever get anything you want. Remember that the SSR rate is 1.5% and even then you're still pulling from the entire pool of SSRs.

I wouldn't have minded getting that Nono R card, but yesterday was my last daily pull. I've had nothing but duplicate Rs for the last 3 weeks from it, couldn't even get a single one of the new Rs during the last gacha.

Shun

I have yet to spend any money yet, still a free user. I might crack and give up ¥5000 if I get no Anastasia by the 14th...

My current list of cards so far... Game gives me SR 4 Kyoko why.

CVGLef_UwAAN_m7.jpg
CVGLgHOVAAAHmo2.jpg

I'm not sure what the problem is but I get very poor performance in this game for some songs.
Was just playing Kazeiro Melody for example and it drops down to like 5fps at random parts of the songs effectively making it impossible to full combo.
I don't quite understand why. I can do say Todoke Idol on Master no problem, but then other songs even on Pro will stutter/have poor performance. I'm already playing on 2D :/
Wish I could see what my processor was doing.

What phone are you playing on? It could be that playing on a lower speed is taxing the phone because there are too many notes on screen at once. Sometimes playing on a higher speed too? It might be the note count, I'm not sure since most phones should be able to run on 2D fine with no issues.

I haven't had any issues from iPhones 5 to 6s.

This game is optimized really well surprisingly.

Moonlight

Banned
There must be something wrong with my 5S because even on full 2D mode I run into constant slight stuttering. I'm bad enough at this game without notes suddenly skipping forward a half second. :(

Sakura

What phone are you playing on? It could be that playing on a lower speed is taxing the phone because there are too many notes on screen at once. Sometimes playing on a higher speed too? It might be the note count, I'm not sure since most phones should be able to run on 2D fine with no issues.

I haven't had any issues from iPhones 5 to 6s.

This game is optimized really well surprisingly.

I'm on a Sharp Aquos Xx.
Should be enough to run the game on 2D I think lol.
It'll be really annoying because I will be holding a note, then it stutters, and it counts me as missing or something.
Most of the time it seems completely fine, so I'm not sure.

Shun

I'm on a Sharp Aquos Xx.
Should be enough to run the game on 2D I think lol.
It'll be really annoying because I will be holding a note, then it stutters, and it counts me as missing or something.
Most of the time it seems completely fine, so I'm not sure.

your phone should be more than adequate. maybe it's some other stuff messing with your performance.

my friend has the most recent fujitsu arrows and hasn't had issues yet but she doesn't really mess with her phone that much..

I know that if you have issue with slide, sliding and tapping with your fingernail is faster and more accurate than your whole finger. Especially since deresute is lenient with timing,

Sakura

Yea it's probably just something with my phone. I don't really put a ton of stuff on it either.
My contract ends in June~ so I guess I'll just have to deal with it until then.

I have yet to spend any money yet, still a free user. I might crack and give up ¥5000 if I get no Anastasia by the 14th...

My current list of cards so far... Game gives me SR 4 Kyoko why.
What are you doing to get all these gems? Like, I don't play as much as I could but even if I did I don't know where all these gems of yours are coming from.

Shun

What are you doing to get all these gems? Like, I don't play as much as I could but even if I did I don't know where all these gems of yours are coming from.

Being good at Full Combo and S Rank. And also doing all the communications for all the cards I get. Stories + Awakening rack up stars. I'm not even done full combo most songs too, barely touch any pro song at all.

Doing well during events also rack up quite a few stars alongside the in game daily bonuses and anniversary bonuses.

Really bannam has been very generous to players in terms of gems and SR cards. Having good luck helps too. This game is 10x more generous than the terrible rates that DereMas/MobaMas and MiliMas/Million Live has...

It's offset by having trading but the other iMAS games had such bad probability that bannam was forced to raise it. This game in comparison is like a charity.

Shun

Vocal Medley event starts now!

Same rules as last time.

SRs are Asuka Ninomiya and Kotoka Saionji.

Event song is Nagareboshi Kiseki.

You can now also spend Money in game to change the Groove Type if it doesn't fit your type. You can spend 30k to switch from Cool to a different groove.

CVXCeLlUAAAmutB.jpg:large

CVXCajsVAAAmKwl.jpg
CVXCbSbU4AITjgn.jpg

Is Asuka a tier reward, or just regular? I'd quite like to get her, but reeeeeeally don't want to do this event since I hate the Melody type ones.

Top Bottom