• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The King Of Fighters XIII - Console version detailed

Tizoc said:
How the heck would this game be incomplete without a color edit mode?
You've got your 30 characters, versus, online and training mode, exactly how would a color edit mode, which anyone who has the game can never use, make it incomplete?

i'm honestly surprised you want a follow-up to that. if a developer starts to obviously cut out content intended to be released with the final product, their audience will notice.

if you're so hell-bent about giving your fav. dev. more money, there are plenty of options to choose from. nobody is going to turn down your money, i assure you.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Terareflection said:
Only stuff from pre-launch, like Gametrailers saying "that it holds up well." Gamespot had a demo of Aram playing online, however that was done in state.

Reminder that Level Up will be streaming this game tomorrow at 8PM PST.
FUUUUUU

I think that 8PM PST is 1AM here in Argentina * Shakes fist *

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Terareflection said:
4chan made some funny basic KOF guides, not sure if they are safe to post though.

haha can you PM

I'd like to see them

Tizoc

Phoenixazure said:
There's already stuff to buy post launch. There's absolutely no reason to tell companies to actually gate something off in support. You wanna support them, buy another copy of the game or whatever DLC they have available. Don't be the self apointed voice for all the consumers who may or may not agree with your sentiments.
Sorry about that, but I never meant to be offensive or rude.

SolarKnight said:
You mean you're gonna pirate them or that you didn't understand what I said? =P

Remember that there are colors that you can't use for the editor until you unlock them, and there's DLC for that if you don't want to waste time unlocking them.
If the color palletes can be shared online, I'll be getting the ones I like that way instead of making my own, which is what I meant.

Tizoc

Augemitbutter said:
i'm honestly surprised you want a follow-up to that. if a developer starts to obviously cut out content intended to be released with the final product, their audience will notice.

if you're so hell-bent about giving your fav. dev. more money, there are plenty of options to choose from. nobody is going to turn down your money, i assure you.
When you put it like that, I get what you mean.
I didn't mean to insult or be rude to anyone with my post/question; if anything I was just wondering what some woud think of it, if it were DLC

Well, to answer you, I know that if it was DLC I never would've bothered with it. I don't care much for DLC when it's purely cosmetic (most of the time).

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
It's 11 PM eastern, as well, so it's kinda late all around :) But it's on a workday, so understandable.

Anywho, EXCITE! Wonder if they'll let Atlus slip any news / looks at the unseen DLC... should at least be able to show off Iori, eh?

Before Ultimate Mehvil release, everyone can watch the superior fighter in action! ;)

ken-vs-ryu.gif

Feeling betrayed, even Ken can't resist the hype!

alstein

Hopefully that stream lasts for three hours, might catch the tail end tonight.
I'm sick of watching the streams, I want to start playing the damn game.

Olaeh

So if I buy this on Amazon will I get the game on the 22nd or do I have to wait a few days? Do they ship early so you get it on launch day?

Fersis

GrayFoxPL said:
Where is fucking Mr.Karate and Nests Kyo?

This is getting past annoying.
Maybe in the thursday blog post? Dunno.
BTW EX Iori is Day one right? No pricing info yet? (need to grab a PSN card)

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Even though it happens a lot now-a-days, I don't expect to see DLC stuff really made all that public before a game's release.

I'd prefer to see it, since we've been teased so much, but I'm more interested in the game itself, and all the characters it contains, for now.

Just this morning, SNKP uploaded a new version of the old trailer to their Youtube, and the only NEW info to it, was that it contained the finalized JP release date. (Dec 1).

The Levelup stream tonight might have SOMETHING to say about releases and content though. You'd think they'd at LEAST be ready to annnounce Iori Date & Price, or give a tentative DLC release schedule ("Look for new content every 2 weeks after release!") But we'll see soon enough!

So close, yet still feels far.

Fersis

SAB CA said:
Even though it happens a lot now-a-days, I don't expect to see DLC stuff really made all that public before a game's release.

I'd prefer to see it, since we've been teased so much, but I'm more interested in the game itself, and all the characters it contains, for now.

Just this morning, SNKP uploaded a new version of the old trailer to their Youtube, and the only NEW info to it, was that it contained the finalized JP release date. (Dec 1).

The Levelup stream tonight might have SOMETHING to say about releases and content though. You'd think they'd at LEAST be ready to annnounce Iori Date & Price, or give a tentative DLC release schedule ("Look for new content every 2 weeks after release!") But we'll see soon enough!

So close, yet still feels far.
Im actually thinking to stay up until 1AM to watch some of the stream. lolz

Not gonna have time to play, no scene to play with even if I did, I think I heard there's no spectator mode? so of course the online scene won't last as long, but I'm in anyway.

Master Milk said:
Not gonna have time to play, no scene to play with even if I did, I think I heard there's no spectator mode? so of course the online scene won't last as long, but I'm in anyway.
Yeah, not spectator. Shit sucks.

Top Bottom