• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last Of US infected has arrived - Possibly NSFW

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
gCvCL.gif

What is that from? I'm suddenly way more interested in this than in the OP's pic.

There better be a Bear Grylls cameo to show you how to cannibalise and eat these fungi human zombies. While being served with piss.

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
are u implying that most of us will already have the ps4 when this comes out?
I'm implying that this is a console exclusive, and those that own said console look like they are lucky to be getting the game.

I'm certain this will sell a few PS3s when all is said and done.

Einhander

Those photos look frightening.

The video behind the inspiration of the fungus-infected people was interesting. The ants quarantine the fungus-infected ants by physically carrying them away from the colony.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Awesome design.

I think I need to pop in Uncharted 3 and finish it tonight. Uncharted 2 was one of my favoite games of al time but at the release of U3 I played a bit and got distracted by Skyrim.

SamuraiX-

Those photos look frightening.

The video behind the inspiration of the fungus-infected people was interesting. The ants quarantine the fungus-infected ants by physically carrying them away from the colony.

Sounds like in the game the humans are more efficient at it.

They just shoot the known-to-be-infected before they have a chance to transform.

Card Boy

Banned
Probably won't get this. I have a high tolerance for certain stuff in video games and the OP just convinced me to avoid.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Looks like something that got rejected during Silent Hill 2 design process.

Ithil

Well that is...unsettling.

Well done ND, you've made a genuinely disturbing looking game creature. They're rare these days.

Reminds me of Valve and LFD 1 and 2. They got together a folder of pictures of real life infections and diseases that were absolutely disgusting, planning to use them as references for textures on the Special Infected. In the end they were too grossed out to use any of them and they made their own textures based on building materials or something abstract like that.

Guess the ND artists have a higher tolerance. The concept art must be fucking revolting.

Top Bottom