• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us "Left Behind" DLC Release Date - Feb 14, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Update-

-Original-

Found on the PSN Store by NeoGAF user LittleToaster. Hopefully the date is real and we have around a month to go.
Is this new?
The PS3 store ad for Left Behind claims a release date of February 14, a Friday.
4W3ZIjy.jpg

The date on the listing for Left Behind also changed from March 31 to February 14.

Estellise

So basically one month from today. That's actually earlier than I expected. Looks like TLOU DLC will be my Valentine this year.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Don't have a date on Valentine's Day? Have we got the game for you!

"Spend Valentines Day with two thirteen year old girls instead!" probably wouldn't be the healthiest publicity hook.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Whelp, I now know what I'm doing after seeing Shpongle live on that day. This is gonna be a great valentine's day, playboiiiis.

Caleranatior

Neo Member
Seems odd that they say in the recent PS Blog post it's out at an 'undetermined point in time' and then go and slap up the actual release date on the Store. Friday would be an unusual release date for both US and EU Stores too. Hope it's true though!

bombshell

Seems odd that they say in the recent PS Blog post it's out at an 'undetermined point in time' and then go and slap up the actual release date on the Store. Friday would be an unusual release date for both US and EU Stores too. Hope it's true though!

TLoU actually released on a Friday worldwide, June 14 2013. But yeah, the store refreshes are Tuesday (US), Wednesday (EU) so a Friday seems odd.

solid mike

Makes me wonder when they'll release the "GOTY ALL DLC INCLUDED" edition.

All these story-related DLCs are the reason why I haven't bought this game yet.

Drencrom

"Hi sweetheart! You know about our plans for Valentine's day? Yeah, we're gonna have to take that some other time I'm afraid. Something just came up, job-related."

Wotanik

Banned
15 dollar/euro is a lot

No, 150 dollars/euros is a lot. 15 dollars/euros is nothing, you can't buy anything decent with that. You can't get drunk or high, you can't get a decent meal here in Finland with 15 euros. It's so small amount of money that you won't even remember you paid 15 dollars/euros the next day. You are either under age or living with your parents if 15 dollars/euros is a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom