• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us Multiplayer Discussion Thread

Mullah88

Add YoungMullah88 or xShadow__Woif (i play on both names equally) for tlou mp U.S Eastern time. not shy to use the mic....Socom player (xlink reunite)

How is the player population doing these days? I haven't yet tried the second map pack and was thinking of diving back in, considering im fully bored of Titanfall.

Man has anyone noticed that since the last DLC with the bomb expert perk, some people have just been throwing smoke and shiving whenever they get into combat? Shit is so annoying. On the plus side, I called one guy out for it and he challenged me to a 1v1 and I destroyed him. Yay!

Take's a lot of points to spawn with a shiv and that ability

Juice

GAF Username: Juice
PSN ID: SirJuiceALot
Timezone: eastern
Mic for now
Usually play late at night. Like interrogation and coordinating well

I'm looking to get into some games. I hear the multiplayer is a load of fun!

Gaf Username: Heyo_Rockbrealer
PSN ID: Heyo_Rockbreaker
Timezone: Central Standard Time
Mic/No Mic: I have a mic.
Additional notes: I have never played The Last of Us multiplayer. I'll try my best, but be warned.

Whoops, I'm in the wrong thread. My apologies.

ksdixon

Just wanted to pop on and say that PS4 vs PS3 / 60 fps vs 30 fps is really noticeable.

When I first played PS4 I thought I was accidentally running, but nope, it was just the faster fps when jogging. Likewise when I had been playing exclusively PS4 for a while I jumped back onto PS3 and thought that the Enforcer's rate of fire was markedly slower on PS3 version. Now I try to split my time evenly so I don't get messed-up.

GAF Username: ksdixon
PSN ID: ksdixon
Timezone: UK
Console: PS3 and PS4
Mic/No Mic: Microphone, willing to talk strategist with teammates
Play Time: Usually play late at night.
Game Mode: Prefer Supply Raid

JZA

I got this a bit late and have not played TLOU at all before, but have been wanting to play the multiplayer since I really liked Gears of War. If anyone's still playing and wants to send me an invite:

PSN: So_Bluntnificent
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Is there a way to let NaughtyDog know how utter shit their netcode is for TLOU MP? I still can't believe 2.5 years post release, we still have the PS4 glitch where going online 1/3 or 1/4 times, it forces me to go to network and check my internet connection. Sometimes I need to go to another account and check networks settings because going online states you're not online. I'm not a huge MP guy, but this is the only game that has ever done this. Ever. Don't get me started and the incredibly long load times just to get into a game as well. Playing Casualfront or Sleepzone online, the difference is monumental.

How do I let these guys know how amateur this is and whether this is going to be improved for U4? :(

MP is incredibly by the way sans some weapons that are grossly OP due to ridiculous rate of fire and shotty.

Top Bottom