• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us - Review Thread [Emargo up, scores in OP.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could happen to me actually :D I'm already hyped for Beyond and GTA after E3. I still can't believe that we get a Naughty Dog, Quantic Dream and Rockstar game in the same year. Heaven for me.

Yeah, but stuff like Beyond and GTA, they're still a good while away yet. The three things I listed are happening soon and all within a mere week of each other. You put that many things together that I'm majorly excited for in such a small release window and my head begins to...

3050354749_8d2ce85f29_o.gif

It's just overload. Too many good things at once.

thuway

Yeah, but stuff like Beyond and GTA, they're still a good while away yet. The three things I listed are happening soon and all within a mere week of each other. You put that many things together that I'm majorly excited for in such a small release window and my head begins to...

It's just overload. Too many good things at once.
We also have PS4, Drive Club, Infamous Second Son, GT6, and Killzone Shadow Fall all coming out this year as well.

2013 the Year of the PS3, the birth of the PS4?

Dragon

Banned
Dragon plss

At least I have witnessed Schaub first hand to know he's shit. You on dat list and didn't even play the game before going off

And you're in here shitting up the thread with this nonsense. Being self righteous considering that is pretty hilarious.

Smokey

And you're in here shitting up the thread with this nonsense. Being self righteous considering that is pretty hilarious.

My fault bro resume your ND slobbing

You on the list not me. Don't get all defensive. First time I've seen that wall of shame and made a comment on it. Take pride in it.

Kard8p3

The Walking Dead = zombies. I just don't get excited for this kind of stuff. I'll look forward to Naughty Dog's next IP, or Uncharted 4 whichever occurs first.

The Walking Dead =/= Zombies.

Yeah, it has zombies, but to be frank, that is not it's main focus. The focus is human nature, and how (incredibly) shitty and evil some people are.

Artex

Banned
I thought I'd give a little insight to the price of this game in Australia.

EB Games: $98.00
JB HIFI: $89.00
Big W: $78.00

Something to think about next time $60.00 seems like a lot.

Talk about getting the
MV5BNjYwNjY4MTQzN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTM4OTQyMQ@@._V1_SY317_CR4,0,214,317_.jpg

Don't fret; I paid $170 with tax for the PP
Edition.

Andrew.

Banned
New game + thats new to me wonder what it entails. Remixed encounters or..

..or what NG+ usually entails: starting a brand new game after you finish it with all acquired skills, weapons and upgrades.

I'm going to go ahead and assume encounters arent "remixed". Survivor+ could prove me wrong though.

Elixist

..or what NG+ usually entails: starting a brand new game after you finish it with all acquired skills, weapons and upgrades.

ya i know that. wonder if they go above and beyond tho, would be nice as higher difficulties usually dont do much for me what with player health down enemy health up laziness.

elfinke

I thought I'd give a little insight to the price of this game in Australia.

EB Games: $98.00
JB HIFI: $89.00
Big W: $78.00

Something to think about next time $60.00 seems like a lot.]

Yeah, dammit. I was hoping to see a <$70 price from the big box movers so I could just walk in and grab a copy launch day for ~cheap. Only dungeon crawl are anywhere near that price though, and that's on their own import US copies :/

Ah well.

casmith07

The Walking Dead =/= Zombies.

Yeah, it has zombies, but to be frank, that is not it's main focus. The focus is human nature, and how (incredibly) shitty and evil some people are.

You can express those things in a multitude of ways that don't involve zombies.

Sorry man, I'm just not into that approach. I know I'm in the minority.

Dragon

Banned
I don't see how either of those posts are related or how there's anything wrong with them
Continue being a lapdog though

You mean enjoy getting excited about games? And educating myself on them instead of using words like generic when you haven't even bothered to do so yourself?

gadwn

Just pre ordered Ellie Edition. Apparently one of the biggest retailers in sweden is already sending out their copies... :O I just hope it wasn't a one day mistake.

We also have PS4, Drive Club, Infamous Second Son, GT6, and Killzone Shadow Fall all coming out this year as well.

2013 the Year of the PS3, the birth of the PS4?

Year of the SCE tbh. The amount of awesomeness coming this year from them is just crazy crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom