• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last Podcast on the Left

aerts1js

I used to watch the last podcast on the left a lot before they started the filler episodes that were kinda pointless. I think they are on spotify now too, which further pushed me away from them. Haven't listened to them since but yeah, they do have some really excellent past episodes.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Friend who has similar interests to me recommended it but I haven’t listened to it yet. I don’t really listen to full podcasts so that’s pretty much why.

Karma Jawa

Friend who has similar interests to me recommended it but I haven’t listened to it yet. I don’t really listen to full podcasts so that’s pretty much why.

I was working from home for the last couple of months. A friend recommended it and I just ended up having episodes on in the background as I worked.

They carry out loads of research on topics such as the Jonestown Massacre or the JFK shooting, then often explain the history and details over a number of episodes. I find them very funny too. Never thought I’d hear Ed Gein described as ‘the Willie Wonka of nipple belts’.

drganon

Haven't listened to them in a while, but for a while I listened to them pretty regularly. My favourite episodes was the series on Jonestown. Lately though I've been listening to this true crime podcast called casefile. It's much more serious but the guy who hosts it does a good job.

Ecto311

Been listening for a long time but stopped because of spotify - I get no notification when there is a new show and I forget. Upside is when I get low on other ones in a real podcast app then I go check and have a ton to listen to. Wonder if they will get their shit together when Rogan joins spotify.

My fav episodes are the Aum shinrikyo and Charles Ng bits. Henry doing a joke accent is great. Wonder if they would still do it with the fuckin culture we have going on.

Dav-Kripler

I love the last podcast network in general! I was a little disappointed when they left to join spotify but since then joined spotify just so I could catch up with their episodes. It was well worth it, next to regular features, no other podcast crew consistently entertain and even edutain quite like them.

Honestly it's just nice to see them acknowledged here 🙂

D

Deleted member 801069

Unconfirmed Member
what are some solid paranormal/supernatural/cryptids/aliens/UFO/etc. episodes?

teezzy

Banned
They won me over with those awesome black metal episodes they did.

Show is hilarious, but I don't have the patience to listen to podcasts all day like I used to. Was mostly fun when driving to and from work.

Top Bottom