• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last Story is dated for Europe 24/2/12

Oxx

Never used them. Are they to be trusted?

I'm not ordering with them, but that's because I'm super-paranoid about all online retailers after the VGPlus hack.

I got the LE on Amazon when it was £35, so it's less of a saving for me.

We all know there's a good chance it will go for half the current price at some point during the year anyway.

The Last Story |OT|

If you absolutely have to have a subtitle use The Wii's last hurrah or something.

We've still got Pandora's Tower to go (and Rhythm Heaven for Europe), it might not be as prominent but it should still be considered the last nail in the coffin for the Wii. The Wii's penultimate fantasy would be a more appropriate tagline for Last Story.

Indyana

Hooray! But I'm still playing Xenoblade :(

jkNlHwp9wB0xt.JPG

Can you tell me if it's dual-layer?, please.

Peagles

Not sure if to post here or OT, but ouch...

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your order.

Unfortunately, this product is no longer being stocked and we will therefore be unable to fulfil your order, which has now been cancelled.

No money has been taken from your account for this item.

Please accept our apologies for any disappointment and inconvenience this may have caused.

If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service Team:
http://www.game.co.uk/en/info/Help

Kind regards
GAME.co.UK

Wait is that Game no longer stocking issue for EVERYONE, or just for people trying to order it now? Because I have a preorder from Game and did not receive anything about them no longer stocking it...

Edit: For the record, I have the regular version preordered, if that makes a difference

Wait is that Game no longer stocking issue for EVERYONE, or just for people trying to order it now? Because I have a preorder from Game and did not receive anything about them no longer stocking it...

Edit: For the record, I have the regular version preordered, if that makes a difference
What the Fuck! I preordered on Day 1!

JimboJones

Yeah it affects people who have preordered aswell, I asked on their facebook page as I was in the same situation. :(

Edit: Wait, Standard Editions are fine, it's just the limted edition thats no longer being sold.

Kerrinck

I pre-ordered as soon as it went up, just got an e-mail cancelling it. It was for the special edition so maybe they will only be stocking the regular version.

Well sorry to those who got the LE...hope the regular edition will ship fine. But I still should have jumped ship when I first heard about all of Game's problems recently. I hear Zavvi is already shipping their copies to people. But then again, everyone always has bad things to say about them.

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait it out until the 24th and see if my copy gets shipped...

This is fucking bullshit! I preordered the LE THE DAY it went up on their site, so how can they not have enough?

EDIT: Looks like a few places still have it available to preorder. Who would you pick between these shipping to the US? Zavvi, 365Games, HMV?

I just logged into the "My Account" page and it still shows UNSHIPPED, not cancelled. I wonder if I should wait or just order from somewhere else. Even if I get 2 of them, I bet I could sell it in the US since it hasn't been announced here yet.

Zwei

This is fucking bullshit! I preordered the LE THE DAY it went up on their site, so how can they not have enough?

Did you actually receive a cancellation email? I'm not entirely sure, but maybe this just affects the latecomers who attempted to preorder the LE from their site.

Peagles

Did you actually receive a cancellation email? I'm not entirely sure, but maybe this just affects the latecomers who attempted to preorder the LE from their site.

The email suggests it isn't being stocked. I preordered pretty soon after it appeared on their site too. Would be nice if some get it though.

Zwei

wow, I don't think I'll ever consider buying from GAME again. Their current financial problems are no joke. :\

wow, I don't think I'll ever consider buying from GAME again. Their current financial problems are no joke. :\

I had no idea, being in the US. I ordered Xenoblade for them and was impressed so I ordered from them again. Guess I'll take my business elsewhere. How is HMV compared to Zavvi and 365Games?

Zwei

I had no idea, being in the US. I ordered Xenoblade for them and was impressed so I ordered from them again. Guess I'll take my business elsewhere. How is HMV compared to Zavvi and 365Games?

In regards to importing from these sites, it's really a crap-shoot, dude.

If I remember back to when some of us were importing Xenoblade, two separate gamers bought from Zavvi - One received their parcel in good time, the other one got his copy after waiting over a month. So..

I do hear good things about 365Games, but I can't vouch for them personally.

Edit - Also, I've only imported from HMV once. My package only took about 2 and a half weeks to arrive, but it was badly damaged due to it being shipped in a meager jiffy bag. But, that was just my experience. My good friend imported from HMV as well, and his limited edition was shipped in a reinforced box.

Peagles

Are you going to reorder? I'm not sure whether to order it from HMV, Zavvi or 365Games.

I'm in NZ so I usually order from NZGameshop and OZGameshop, which are the same shop as 365games. Just put in an order with OZGameshop so unless they suddenly have stock problems too I have every faith it will turn up. Hehe.

I've ordered a stack of games from both of them over the past few years and had no issues.

Peagles

I posted this in the OT too, but...
For those considering 365games/OZGameshop/NZGameshop... I emailed them about packaging:

Thanks for your email.

We've recently changed our packing process and any game will be sent in a cardboard box and not jiffy bags. So in short, it will be sent in a box! =)

Top Bottom