• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Late Show with Stephen Colbert |OT| Beginning September 8th - 11:30/10:30c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick

Banned
The only thing that bugs me about the show is Stephen announcing his own intro.

At the same time, it's interesting to see that he doesn't have an announcer to fall back on. It's all Colbert. He hasn't had much interaction with Jon Batiste and Stay Human in general, but I feel like this'll come in organically at some point.

Also, I'm not sure if it's intentional or not, but Stephen has been wearing blue (or around the same lighter variation) suits all through last week. He wore black on The Colbert Report. Maybe another way to distance himself from his character?

So this band talking thing is going to be a regular bit then.

I think it's a way to start interacting with the band without pressure since the spotlight is not on a single one of them. I would imagine it will develop into actual conversation at some point.

Who does he think he is fooling with that cheap knock-off of Cap's shield? I was hoping there would be a shot with the "real" shield in the background during the tennis bit.

anaron

Wow, so many...men
Sam Bee tweeted this earlier

aR7DjGn.jpg

I can't wait for her show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom