• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The League Season 6 |OT| P in the V goes in the #EBDB

Status
Not open for further replies.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
I think you guys who don't like Rafi need to understand that 99% of his dialogue is improvised. Literally the only thing written on the scripts about Rafi's scenes is "Rafi enters." Whatever he says is Jason Mantzoukas' brilliant improv mind.

Rafi has been my favorite character on TV for a while, but this makes it even better.... damn.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I think you guys who don't like Rafi need to understand that 99% of his dialogue is improvised. Literally the only thing written on the scripts about Rafi's scenes is "Rafi enters." Whatever he says is Jason Mantzoukas' brilliant improv mind.

That makes the gattaca line so much more special.

I just watched it. I didn't read this thread beforehand and I didn't see any previews either. This was a complete surprise and it was totally worth it.

Love the concept based around parodying One Flew over the Cuckoos Nest. Funny funny stuff.

Keep that wildman beard Jason. It suits you better, seriously!

Lach

Loved it. It had
- beardless Jason (and yes the beard does suit him better)
- June as Nurse Ratchett
- Lizzy Caplan in a wedding dress!
- Rafi's not dead!

Bladenic

Didn't like it. Way too over the top. Plus, I found it more depressing than funny. I'm actually kinda sick of these 2 frittatas.

TripOpt55

I enjoyed it, but not as much as last season's Rafi/Randy ep. I still don't mind these as a little change of pace each season though.

Clevinger

Some of the episode was great (basically the whole first third of it), some of it was awful

Pretty mixed on this season so far outside of that first episode.

^keep up the good work

kevin4yuyuj.gif

lololol

New episode tonight:
Breast Awareness Month

Taco starts his own charity while Andre sees Breast Cancer Awareness Month as an opportunity to brighten his wardrobe; Kevin runs into his doctor outside of the office.

Checking in for the hot tub episode. Loving the extended episodes. And Kevin's misadventures were hilarious. Don't blame him either.

And wtf kind of jersey/jacket was Andre wearing in the clothing store?

Reaction shot the episode.

"Nobody is not aware of breast cancer."

They're right about the bandana look on women. Unfair assumption to make, but it works in heightened situations as presented here.

New episode tonight:
The Heavenly Fowler

Andre rescues a cat. Pete has to choose between a great prank and a great girl (Anna Camp). Kevin plays basketball with his priest (Jerry O'Connell).

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I'm not even into blondes, but choosing a prank over Anna Camp? That's blasphemous.

RangersFan

I like that with Nick Kroll's absence they are making Taco more invested in the League but man the show is really suffering with lack of Ruxin.

New episode tonight:
Man Land

Kevin is so offended by Pete's new team name that he won't even repeat it; Andre and Russell take their relationship to the next level and become business partners; Jenny's dad takes the group camping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom