• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The leaked Podesta Emails have a lot of stuff about ETIs and UFOs in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
7e3.jpg

Nanomachines in our blood could eradicate disease and catch cancer decades before it became a problem. 3d printing or growing organs could extend life decades as well. The last thing we have to do for immortality is to solve the human brain (which does wear out). If we can transplant consciousness then we can have immortality.

Biological systems have a limit, though. As you say, the only way to achieve immortality is transplanting the mind to a machine.

Still, why do we assume aliens are immortal beings? or that they've got the key for that?

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
UFO people are probably eating this up wholesale lol

Truth is we are their reality TV.

Wanted to post these DeLonge emails for the new page. Put them in the op as well.

I think DeLonge verified the emails he was part of are real.

Important things-

To:
Date: 2015-10-26 23:13
Subject: Important things-

Hi John-

Tom DeLonge here, The one who interviewed you for that special documentary not to long ago.

Things are moving with the project. The Novels, Films and NonFiction works are blooming and finishing. Just had a preliminary meeting with Spielberg's Chief Operating Officer at DreamWorks. More meetings are now on the books-

I would like to bring two very "important" people out to meet you in DC. I think you will find them very interesting, as they were principal leadership relating to our sensitive topic. Both were in charge of most fragile divisions, as it relates to Classified Science and DOD topics. Other words, these are A-Level officials. Worth our time, and as well the investment to bring all the way out to you. I just need 2 hours from you.

Just looking to have a casual, and private conversation in person.

--Here are some photos from the material I am using as I meet with Studio Partners.

Best,
Tom DeLonge

TOM DELONGE | FOUNDER
TOM@TOTHESTARSINC.COM | (760) 518-7801 | TO THE STARS MEDIA
SAN DIEGO | 1053 S Coast Hwy 101 Encinitas, CA 92024

I mean, Podesta is meeting with DeLonge. Just think about that for a second...lol.

MogCakes

If any aliens are reading this thread, know that we all share a universal love of videogames and it can unite our species

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
Biological systems have a limit, though. As you say, the only way to achieve immortality is transplanting the mind to a machine.

Still, why do we assume aliens are immortal beings? or that they've got the key for that?

I don't assume they do. In fact, that is technology humanity can create in the next 50 years all by our lonesome. They were examples of other things I would like to see in my lifetime. Sorry for the confusion.

Crazy hat time.

What if the government has know about aliens for a long time and has been seeding popular culture with tidbits of truth for decades to prepare the public for inevitable disclosure?

And then people think that Wikileaks is somewhat reliable.

Anyway i would like it to be true, like everybody else. But it just seems like BS. I understand the hype though.

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
Seems suspect since aliens don't exist.

Source?

I know what you are getting at but you are making the same fallacy that people who claim god doesn't exist do.

Actually, when you look at the math, Aliens do exist somewhere. Now, the possibility they are here? Very, very, very, very, very small. It would require science we don't understand, or even know exists, to happen (which is a possibility).

I mean even Einstein said, " "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one". We claim reality is the scientific world so, paraphrasing, it could all be bullshit, but it is the bullshit we know.

Crazy hat time.

What if the government has know about aliens for a long time and has been seeding popular culture with tidbits of truth for decades to prepare the public for inevitable disclosure?

Possible, but its more likely its all bullshit used to hide the real top secret projects and agendas.

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
Imagine what kind of videogames they play,damn graphics.
Also,we need their waifu technology.

You have that wrong. We are the video game they play. How else can you explain their ability to defy physics? Cheat codes, god items, and hacks.

We live in an elaborate sims game.

If any aliens are reading this thread, know that we all share a universal love of videogames and it can unite our species

Lol have you ever been to the Gaming section of Gaf?

There was an arguement like 30 pages long on what the name of the new Red Dead game should be.....
The name of it! People were getting proper snarky aswell.

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
Lol have you ever been to the Gaming section of Gaf?

There was an arguement like 30 pages long on what the name of the new Red Dead game should be.....
The name of it! People were getting proper snarky aswell.

Games were a mistake. They are nothing but trash.

"Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth."

That's a funny exposition. The thought of two people having such an encounter, and then describing it to each other in that way in an email is too ridiculous to contemplate.

liquidtmd

Banned
"Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth."

That's a funny exposition. The thought of two people having such an encounter, and then describing it to each other in that way in an email is too ridiculous to contemplate.

Indeed.

"No I don't remember us having that conversation or that concept, please explain it to me again by mail!"

gohepcat

Banned
It disappoints me that this was even posted, much less talked about for 3 pages.

Come on people.

If there is one thing that people in DC like to make fun of, it's people who believe in government conspiracies. Everyone you meet there is "so this is where we control the weather" and "here is where we keep the alien that killed JFK"

Just....stop

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
Humans find a reason to argue about anything and nothing.

It's what separates us from the animals.

What if Aliens created No Man's Sky and gifted it to Sean Murray? Now all we have done is shit on it.

What if they like micro transactions or pre-orders?!? Would you pre order Zero Point Energy?

It disappoints me that this was even posted, much less talked about for 3 pages.

Come on people.

If there is one thing that people in DC like to make fun of, it's people who believe in government conspiracies. Everyone you meet there is "so this is where we control the weather" and "here is where we keep the alien that killed JFK"

Just....stop

Lets give a round of applause for the intellectual police everybody. Remember, No Fun Allowed!

As bollocks as this sounds, man is it cool.

Way cool.

Come on people.

Just....stop

Oh you mean the people who live on the Government's doorstep think it's funny the rest of the world believe in Government conspiracies?

image.jpg

What if Aliens created No Man's Sky and gifted it to Sean Murray? Now all we have done is shit on it.

What if they like micro transactions or pre-orders?!? Would you pre order Zero Point Energy?

I'd buy the Anal probe season pass

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
Oh you mean the people who live on the Government's doorstep think it's funny the rest of the world believe in Government conspiracies?

image.jpg

I'd buy the Anal probe season pass

Like you will have a choice!

Übermatik;222286123 said:

As bollocks as this sounds, man is it cool.

Way cool.

Is Zero Point Energy energy from dark matter, or dark energy?

Also, given physics as we know it, it is probably more likely any ETs we would meet would be dimensional travelers apposed to Galactic ones. The speed of light is kind of a buzz kill for the latter.

👽👽👽

So what? People sent him emails. If I send somebody an email with some crazy theories and that person's email account gets hacked then my email would show up as part of a "leak" too. So what?

He is a public figure who has previously been open about his interest in UFO's so obviously he is going to be getting some emails about that from people about that.

Exactly.

vonStirlitz

Unconfirmed Member

They will take one look at our game catalogue and, on the basis of Halo, Doom, Destiny and Gears of War, deem that we are a xenophobic threat.

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
They will take one look at our game catalogue and, on the basis of Halo, Doom, Destiny and Gears of War, deem that we are a xenophobic threat.

What if George Lucas is an Alien traveler that settled here and Star Wars is just ancient alien history? I mean, it does say a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

BTW, the aliens would love to say hello, but they are too hooked on Destiny raiding to care right now.

I have my entire life been against the idea we've ever been visited by UFO's or that our governments are aware of alien life. This doesn't change that but I got to admit. Its pretty fucking weird

sanstesy

The funny thing about the conspiracy about aliens/UFOs/otherworldly signs of life being kept secret is that even if it's true and gets leaked for real, no one noteworthy will believe it no matter how trustworthy the leak because the conversations surrounding the topic sound like science-fiction and we are just not accustomed to it being talked about in a serious manner.

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
The funny thing about the conspiracy about aliens/UFOs/otherworldly signs of life being kept secret is that even if it's true and gets leaked for real, no one noteworthy will believe it no matter how trustworthy the leak because the conversations surrounding the topic sound like science-fiction and we are just not accustomed to it being talked about in a serious manner.

If Hillary, or any president/high ranking general got on TV and said, "We have made contact with Extra-Terrestrials from (Insert Location)", I would think most people would believe them.

If the proof was leaked and never verified by the US government (or some other legitimate government) then you would be correct.

I imagine we would bear witness to this:

whitehouse.gif

What if they all look and act like Trump. I mean, his speech pattern is irregular.

Cyan

Banned
I dunno why people are snagging on the idea that wikileaks faked these emails (why these ones, that nobody except fringe loonies will care about, and not actually major stuff?) when the much simpler explanation is that people in government are a mix of types just like every other group of people and so of course there are going to be conspiracy theorists and UFO true believers in the government too. Fictional anecdotal evidence: Mulder was an FBI agent!

Draper

I dunno why people are snagging on the idea that wikileaks faked these emails (why these ones, that nobody except fringe loonies will care about, and not actually major stuff?) when the much simpler explanation is that people in government are a mix of types just like every other group of people and so of course there are going to be conspiracy theorists and UFO true believers in the government too. Fictional anecdotal evidence: Mulder was an FBI agent!

Yeah, and Bruce Willis was actually a ghost himself!

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Even some astronauts are idiots or nutbars. Mitchell is both. He is crazy. Read his wiki. Guy said he can communicate telepathically.

A lot of people in congress are guillible idiots, some end up in administrations or as adivisors. Podesta is probably a loon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom