• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 2 |OT| Class Reunion

I can see having a problem with those scenes though since I think they're kind of all over the place power balance wise in this game at least.

Having Sharon in your party vs McBurn and Duvalie and getting rescued by Sara
or
ALL OF CLASS 7 GETTING SCRUBBED OUT BY RUFUS ALONE I DO NOT BUY THAT FALCOM

I think you're larger point is spot on about this series in general, but I do think Cold Steel 2 in particular overplays it in the first half for dramatic effect to the point where it doesn't make sense in universe at times.

Soriku

I can see having a problem with those scenes though since I think they're kind of all over the place power balance wise in this game at least.

or

I think you're larger point is spot on about this series in general, but I do think Cold Steel 2 in particular overplays it in the first half for dramatic effect to the point where it doesn't make sense in universe at times.

I think Sara just evened the odds. Plus McBurn hadn't gone all out and that fight was interrupted by the Soldats anyway.

But yeah Rufus being crazy powerful is some shit.

This game is probably the closest to having straight up Shonen power levels incorporated in the story in comparison to any other JRPG I've played, for better or worse. I kinda like it lol, but yeah I see the issues.

(Act 1-3 Spoilers)
My issue isn't so much Sara fighting McBurn, so much as it's Sharon, who's probably the strongest character you can play as canonically, needing to be saved.

Bladenic

Oh, I was just annoyed at the fact that it happens back to back to back, makes it predictable and lose any impact (though that final battle scene was cool AF). It also feels as if it happens far more often in this game throughout the whole game than it did in SC or CS, but perhaps my memory is failing me.

Quick question, do you get experience from the final battles? Asking because I've been leveling other Quarts since I've started maxing some, but if there's no exp given, I'll switch to my strongest (probably a good idea anyway).

Bladenic

(Act 1-3 Spoilers)
My issue isn't so much Sara fighting McBurn, so much as it's Sharon, who's probably the strongest character you can play as canonically, needing to be saved.

This is something just prevalent in JRPGs. Fight someone as a boss, they're strong AF. They join your party? Suddenly much weaker. Basically any time a character joins you and they're made out to be some infamous badass, they shrink down to your size.

Moonlight

Banned

or

Eh, I didn't think anything in the Act 1 scenes stood as terribly egregious. To address it in order:
Regarding being rescued by Sara, I think it's best to consider the context beyond just the moment where she steps in for a bit. She jumps in, fires some shots, does some fancy moves, but she doesn't fight off Duvalie or McBurn. She delays them a bit. They might have thrown down, but Duvalie tantrums out and McBurn totally loses interest when Duke Albarea arrives. Though if he did stay I'm definitely convinced he would've wrecked both of them, lol.

As for Sharon, well, she's an Enforcer and she's definitely in a class of her own, but Enforcers aren't all the same power level (Bleublanc is sort of a punk compared to Walter who's a punk compared to Loewe), if Sara didn't arrive, it was 2v1 and one of those is maybe the most powerful character in the setting?

I will say that the game is inconsistent when it comes to depicting
Sara, who's widely renowned as Erebonia's most powerful bracer with a cool nickname pretty much everyone knows about, when she's roughly on par with Class VII proper in game terms (presumably to try to keep the balance intact). It doesn't feel anywhere near the power trip she feels like during CS1's cold open at least, haha. At least until she gets powered up from fighting 1 vs 10 in that fight against the Northern Jaegers. Maybe she just powers down for every person she fights with, lol.

As for
Rufus dunking on Class VII, well, I think the whole point of Rufus dunking Class VII is in and of itself just to prove that Rufus can dunk them solo. Like, up to that point we're led to believe Rufus is a great swordsman, but then he decimates you. And I think at that point I was willing to buy that Class VII wasn't really in the big kid's league in general given everything that happens in Act 1 anyways.

Okay, this bit at the beginning of the Finale if you go to a specific location is taking the lack of death thing to a ridiculous level.

How on earth is Lieutenant General Walter alive after Garrelia Fortress was annihilated? I mean, everyone in the game seems just as dumbfounded, but still.

It's more hilarious than anything else.
I think it's suggested that General Walter's not the only one who returns, and it has something to do with the nature of the weapon that poofs Garrelia. There's a line one of the soldiers says about forming search parties because Walter might not be the only one.

My theory is something that displaced them to some pocket dimension like the towers.

instant killing bosses is still usually just as good for XP, outside of "Call Allies" bosses. Swift and Unscathed bonuses are boons, add in usually getting a Vanquisher since most bosses start with adds

I definitely had full broken the game over backwards by the end, but I was still having fun. Theres a lot of amusement in doing so for me in games like this. The only complaint I have is that it was too easy to do so and too straight forward. Breaking older final fantasies n such usually required something more clever than stacking STR buffs with damage multiplying abilities, kindve like the Fie strategy.

If they removed tauros, pandora, domination, and hades gem the game would still have breakable strategies, just not the super obvious ones we have

use spirit unification > overdrive (30CP gain) > attack and use burst > have 200CP for spirit unification s craft
Yeah, if you go all out on pumped up S-Crafts from the start you'll probably end up with a solid 2.x modifier, but you can really just reach entire new heights if you play some fights out more 'properly' and take full advantage of that 0.2x double team XP bonus, especially with how easy it is to unbalance with some characters. Especially if the enemy constantly resummons adds you can rack up multiple Vanquisher bonuses on. I managed to reach up to 5.6x and that was probably the most satisfied I've ever felt finishing a boss fight, lol.

Also yep, there's that, though against bosses I preferred Spirit Unification into Overdrive into the partner character feeding Rean Alisa's OP as hell unique dish and hitting 200CP that way.

McBurn too stronk. IDK. I agree Sharon should be more powerful.

To be fair, she had to fight with students who aren't up to his level. Canonically, she probably had to save them many times in the fight alone. Basically, Class VII was holding her back if anything. lol

Taruranto

or

Man, that scene was so awful.

I don't care how much of a special snowflake
Rufus is and if he's specialize in some special snowflake sword style (like everyone in the series, anyway), it's 8 people against 1, Emma is a witch, Milium has a personal Golem, Laura is an Arseid, that scene is BAD.

Bladenic

The enemy scanning trophy didn't pop and I just defeated the final boss. NOOOOOO

My guess and hope is that during the confusion I forgot to scan someone during the final battles. Redoing them is gonna be a bitch. Thank god for multiple save files.

Oh, I was just annoyed at the fact that it happens back to back to back, makes it predictable and lose any impact (though that final battle scene was cool AF). It also feels as if it happens far more often in this game throughout the whole game than it did in SC or CS, but perhaps my memory is failing me.

It happens far more often in this game because 10/11 of your party members are just military students who mostly only fought small fries in the first CS. Sky SC's party has
an Enforcer, three high-ranking bracers, a Dominion member and two elite military officers.

Bladenic

HUGE SPOILER
WHAT THE FUCK THAT DICK OSBORNE IS ALIVE??? AND HE'S REAN'S DAD??? I'M DONE

Edit:
I'm playing as the main character from Crossbell arc and as the girl that the Vice Principal of Thors is obsessed with? Rean working with Osborne? WHAT IS GOING ON??

Gu4n

Okay, this bit at the beginning of the Finale if you go to a specific location is taking the lack of death thing to a ridiculous level.

How on earth is Lieutenant General Walter alive after Garrelia Fortress was annihilated? I mean, everyone in the game seems just as dumbfounded, but still.

It's more hilarious than anything else.
Hilarious? It doesn't get more eerie than this. It means someone has a weapon (CS1 spoiler)
that doesn't merely destruct
, but has control over space (and time?) similar to (SC spoiler)
the Aureole

Yu Narukami

You can't expect the voice actors to fluently switch between English, German, French and whatever other languages get thrown in the mix. It would become a linguistic mess.
It just sounds weird thats all. They should not use the french words then.

Man that mech battle against
Neithardt was INSANELY difficult to win. That fucking mountain buster attack alone would do half my HP in damage and he'd sometimes do it twice in a row. Felt like I was constantly guarding or trying to get enough CP so I could use the counter craft. Took several tries but I did finally pull through after one point I countered and he did two of those mountain buster attacks followed up by that other special he does all in a row.

I think Sara just evened the odds. Plus McBurn hadn't gone all out and that fight was interrupted by the Soldats anyway.

But yeah Rufus being crazy powerful is some shit.

This game is probably the closest to having straight up Shonen power levels incorporated in the story in comparison to any other JRPG I've played, for better or worse. I kinda like it lol, but yeah I see the issues.
I was ok with the power levels thing and everything, just from a gameplay perspective I hated how many unwinnable fights there were

it wasnt until (finale)
the damn finale dungeon that the constant "you guys suck and cant beat them" thing went from ok to "oh for fucks sake". By this point winning against duvalie, blueblanc, and especially xeno and leo does not feel like it should be beyond the capabilities of this group, especially when 20 minutes later they fucking fight the damn testa rossa to a stalemate while waiting for mechs to charge IMMEDIATELY after actually beating Vita in a fight. I would've been fine with just the McBurn fight devolving the way it did, but making every stratum result in your party jobbing it was just dumb

I only have 2 real complaints about the story, thats the bigger one the other (finale again)
constantly trying to save crow and bring him back. Honestly though this has such big payoff with crow's death anyway that I'm not even mad about it

Man that mech battle against
Neithardt was INSANELY difficult to win. That fucking mountain buster attack alone would do half my HP in damage and he'd sometimes do it twice in a row. Felt like I was constantly guarding or trying to get enough CP so I could use the counter craft. Took several tries but I did finally pull through after one point I countered and he did two of those mountain buster attacks followed up by that other special he does all in a row.
I beat it on the first try on normal. Stacking strength so you get less turns and your morning moon lasts longer is my main mech strategy. Add in Alisa copilot and you will have plenty of CP

It just sounds weird thats all. They should not use the french words then.
I don't know if its the case here, but French is often used in localization where the japanese voice work uses broken english

aravuus

Huh, almost been three weeks since my copy shipped and it's still not here. I'm not really complaining since I'm swamped with uni projects anyway so I wouldn't get to play it very much atm, but I wonder if it's gone forever. Maybe someone's snatched it. Hope they're at least enjoying the game.

At this rate I'll get the EU copy first lol.

I beat it on the first try on normal. Stacking strength so you get less turns and your morning moon lasts longer is my main mech strategy. Add in Alisa copilot and you will have plenty of CP
Millium was my girl of choice for it. I refuse to give Alisa ANY love or bonding points with Rean if I can help it.

Millium was my girl of choice for it. I refuse to give Alisa ANY love or bonding points with Rean if I can help it.
whats millium's buff? I generally used Laura as her STR buff was really good since I stacked power 1/2/3 orbs. Alisa is just definitely the best, no contest, if you just wanted to min/max the fights

Yu Narukami

Huh, almost been three weeks since my copy shipped and it's still not here. I'm not really complaining since I'm swamped with uni projects anyway so I wouldn't get to play it very much atm, but I wonder if it's gone forever. Maybe someone's snatched it. Hope they're at least enjoying the game.

At this rate I'll get the EU copy first lol.
Sorry to hear that. Perhaps its stuck at customs like mine was.

Neoweee

LOL, add a new head pat to the count. in one of the bonding events in 1-2
Oh Toval, you spoil Reany too much, lol. He's going to ---------------------- we've all been spoiled on this already.....ggrrrrr

No, we haven't been spoiled on that, until this moment!

ok, so getting around to type up my ending thoughts

Finale chapter
So the appearance of the tower and everything was totally what I expected from a trails game with ouroborous scheming. Great lead in. Dungeon was for the most part fun.

Starting with the part I hated about this, just to reiterate it again. I'm so fucking sick of watching the party fill miserably in a fight and have to get saved again and again. At this point in the story it did not feel like blueblanc, duvalie, xeno, and leo should have so badly overpowered class vii.

McBurn on the other hand, that one I was fine with. Considering it also gives a chance for one of the most powerful characters in the story to show up and truly create a battle out of it. also Sara seeing Viscount Arseid fighting and going "I think I'm in love" was great.

Top of the castle though was phenomenal. Fight with Crow and Vita didnt turn to garbage like the earlier ones. Ordine fight was good. Then Cayenne going nuts was so fitting. I'm not quite sure I understand Vita telling him this was something he was forbidden to do made sense. Was he only allowed to use cedric to activate the castle? Was there no point in him being there anymore other than bait? Or maybe he was allowed to activate the testa rossa, but not in the forceful way that he went with?

Ah well doesnt matter, testa rossa is defeated, cayenne humbled, crow dies, crow dying scene repaired so much of my hate of the whole want to save crow story angle. Then shit goes down with Altina and Rufus showing up. Rufus just straight overpowers vita with ease, injuring her in the process. So the party is trying to figure out whats going on while fighting through tears. This was all masterful, especially when fucking osborne shows up. We get a revelation about Rufus, and all of a sudden his power seems more justified. Osborne though, continues to prove hes a total dick as his first line of business is to goto war and annex another country.

Finale after the early fights is just fucking masterful.

Side Story
Playing as characters I know are Crossbell games characters definitely misses its effect since I havent had the opportunity to play those games...Ah well, Rixia's skills were amazing and the area was fun to play through. I was basically what the fucking Rean this entire time. After everything that just happened hes actually working with osborne...the fuck...

Epilogue
Rean coming back to Trista completely somber was not what I was expecting. The conversation with Claire so...painful. And look what you did Rean, you attracted an older (relatively) lady. Now you've got at minimum 2 15 year olds, 1 24 year old, and one girl your age who want you.

Regardless of claire showing random attraction to rean here (ok not random, it was subtly hinted at in CS1), her showing that her loyalty to osborne is wavering was the most interesting part. She shows this even more as the final dungeon section is starting. Claire is becoming one of the most interesting side characters

All the scenes in this epilogue were great, Rean trying to come to terms with both failing to save crow, as well as his decision to intervene in Crossbell, and just leaning on every character for support. I really enjoyed all of that as it was showing Rean struggling with the same decision I felt he shouldnt have made.

The thing in the epilogue that i was like "the hell" was every single class vii member other than rean finding a reason to bail on thors. This felt so incredibly forced. Having a few needing to move on based on the events of this game makes sense, but having them ALL is just contrived. Even the extra bonding scene here while really nice doubled down on it being odd for me. Emma's quest to find vita didnt seem to be that dire and she couldve stayed at thors for now. Machias didnt need to jump right into political school instead of finishing at thors, etc.

When it comes to the final dungeon there isnt much to say. The games story was basically wrapped up by the time you enter.

I wish the departure day scene wouldve resulted in at least one more bonding partner scene, but the class getting sara emotional at the end was fun

So a lot is left unanswered or unsatisfying, so that brings me to my hopes for CS3 story
I definitely still want CS3 to be a story about the members of class vii, older and not class vii anymore sure, but these characters were lacking so much closure
Just mentioning the ones I want to see the most
Emma and her quest to find vita. Vita being humbled at the ending, and emma showing sadness for her "sister" was really interesting, and vita doesnt feel like the out and out villain that Weissman was, so I want to see what happens with her.
Laura and the Arseid school's fued with Duvalie
Rean and his connection to McBurn for being Mixed
Fie and zephyr
Sharon and Ouroboros with Alisa. There is so much left here. We know Sharon says that all her loyalty is with the Reinfords, but she also says that the opportunity to leave Ouroboros like Joshua and Renne was lost a long time ago. I really want to see where this goes. I don't think Alisa would let her ever return there, not without a fight, and would Sharon be able to fight Alisa.
Sara and her claiming that no matter what she does, she wants it to always come back to her helping her students, so I want to see what her returning to the bracers does and if she keeps the promise
Claire and Millium and their wavering loyalty to osborne. Both show this during the epilogue and I really want to see what comes of it.

this ended up longer than I intended, sorry. If you quote me please snip the post

Gu4n

ok, so getting around to type up my ending thoughts

Finale chapter

[...]

this ended up longer than I intended, sorry. If you quote me please snip the post
About the Finale:
the only thing Vita needed was for Valimar and Ordine to fight at the Vermillion Throne. That's it. Cayenne then realises he had been used by her and wanted to finish what he started.
I know there are a lot of reveals at the end (for those that haven't played Ao), but hardly anyone mentions the one that shocked me most:
that Osborne takes over Ouroboros' Phantasmal Blaze plan and taking over one of Ouroboros' Thirteen Factories. He outplayed Ouroboros like a fiddle, which means there will be a huge power shift starting with Cold Steel III.
Kondo already confirmed that Cold Steel III will start dropping hints on the Grandmaster's identity, so that's going to be an enormous milestone in the series.

Also, from what I understood from the Epilogue is that
they're not bailing on Rean, but that Class VII, as a social experiment, got disbanded and they were forced to continue their careers elsewhere. That's why Millium has a mental breakdown at the end of the game.

Neoweee

It's nothing confirmed but the image from Sen III is out there and has been posted in here and the CS1 thread as well.

I know it isn't really a major spoiler, but how is somebody that has played only CS1 and part of CS2 supposed to know what the full implications of what that image means?

It's a weird series to be discussing, because there's like 3 or 4 "generations" of players that have different levels of knowledge about the series and Zemurian factions/politics.

Cornbread78

I know it isn't really a major spoiler, but how is somebody that has played only CS1 and part of CS2 supposed to know what the full implications of what that image means?

It's a weird series to be discussing, because there's like 3 or 4 "generations" of players that have different levels of knowledge about the series and Zemurian factions/politics.

Fair enough, I removed it to avoid further confusion.... my bad.

I know nothing or the prior history outside of CS1, so I'm often lost at all the Crossbell historical references....

About the Finale:
the only thing Vita needed was for Valimar and Ordine to fight at the Vermillion Throne. That's it. Cayenne then realises he had been used by her and wanted to finish what he started.
I know there are a lot of reveals at the end (for those that haven't played Ao), but hardly anyone mentions the one that shocked me most:
that Osborne takes over Ouroboros' Phantasmal Blaze plan and taking over one of Ouroboros' Thirteen Factories. He outplayed Ouroboros like a fiddle, which means there will be a huge power shift starting with Cold Steel III.
Kondo already confirmed that Cold Steel III will start dropping hints on the Grandmaster's identity, so that's going to be an enormous milestone in the series.

Also, from what I understood from the Epilogue is that
they're not bailing on Rean, but that Class VII, as a social experiment, got disbanded and they were forced to continue their careers elsewhere. That's why Millium has a mental breakdown at the end of the game.
I definitely caught that in the finale, and Im surprised I didnt mention it.
It goes back to my thoughts of osborne being a dick and I basically hope he is the main villain of CS3

to the epilogue
class vii being disbanded would make sense, even if that wasnt stated as a reason, however everyone bailing on the academy still feels contrived regardless

SPOILER STUFF!

Okay so the thing about Claire... ENDING SPOILER WARNING!!
I'm convinced shes not in love with Rean rather she is his sister. Her loyalty to Osborne has never been explained but if he had one kid already (Rean) its possible hes had more, and the reason Claire looks up to him is because of that. Her last name is also referenced at the very end but they don't go into detail explaining it or asking her about it, its a rather odd thing to tease near the very end of the game, coupled with the way that Rean and her 'fight' during the begining of the epilogue and how they make up really feels like a siblings fight more then anything else and I can't help but feel its a hint by the developers as to their real connection. Claire is also never shown in the same way Alisa, or any of the other girls are shown in terms of how they care about Rean, no thoughts expressed about how they secretly like him or how hes dense, no scenes where they are put into a romantic scene with Clarie blushing, ect. Even Sara has moments like that but Claire does not, someone also said that one of her bonding event lines also suggests things along this line as well but I haven't had time to play CS2 this week so I haven't seen that as of yet.

I think this also would explain why she joins up with class 7 so readily. Sharon is an obvious character to join because of Alisa, Toval was helping Elise and Alfin and is a bracer its part of his work. Claire on the other hand joins because of 'work' but its odd that shes so eager to join your group of students of all things no matter if they have Valimar or what when shes been working with the IA for the last month. The art book mentions shes trying to do what she thinks Osborne would have wanted her to do... Helping Rean, his son makes a lot of sense but also its possible that she herself wants to protect her Brother.

I'm not saying this is an aboslute fact or anything and there certainly isn't any proof, I'm just looking at the way everything is told to you and while its easy to think shes just another girl in love with Rean I really think its something different and the game has very subtle ways of showing you that much like everything else.

Neoweee

Fair enough, I removed it to avoid further confusion.... my bad.

I know nothing or the prior history outside of CS1, so I'm often lost at all the Crossbell historical references....

No worries. That type of thing is kind of inevitable.

Zero-Azure look awesome. Totally hope they come eventually.

Korigama

Intermission spoilers...
seems Trails of Head Pats continues with Crow to Rean, and Rean adding Altina to his own list

hmm, I could buy that, its just not the impression I got from the way she acted in the ending. Definitely wouldnt complain if thats the route they took as that would be a really neat twist.
it serves the exact same purpose as well in showing why hurting Rean bothered her so much. However I do feel like there are plenty of reasons it might not fit. She wouldn't know she was osborne's daughter if they were siblings as she is a Rieveldt by adoption at that point, putting her in a wealthy music company. (see piano in act 2 part 4 quest). So she would have to be another abandoned child of osborne. But if shes just claire rieveldt, she still could feel obligated to help rean out of loyalty to osborne's will just because she had an idea that osborne was his father, not any kind of sibling bond.

Either way I think your theory has merit, but I think for now I'll just believe the more obvious impression I got

Intermission spoilers...
seems Trails of Head Pats continues with Crow to Rean, and Rean adding Altina to his own list
we need to make a compilation video

Gu4n

I definitely caught that in the finale, and Im surprised I didnt mention it.
It goes back to my thoughts of osborne being a dick and I basically hope he is the main villain of CS3

to the epilogue
class vii being disbanded would make sense, even if that wasnt stated as a reason, however everyone bailing on the academy still feels contrived regardless
It's a huge paradigm shift.
The series lured everyone into thinking that Ouroboros is the main antagonist, but then suddenly an Anguis protects the protagonists from harm from a third party (Cayenne), which suggests that the other Anguis we know may have been just a rotten apple. Then a another third party shows up that hijacks Ouroboros' plan and has Cayenne swear alliance while outplaying Olivert (Class VII). And you know what's probably the worst part? Osborne isn't doing anything criminal. He's just a damn good politican.

It's a huge paradigm shift.
The series lured everyone into thinking that Ouroboros is the main antagonist, but then suddenly an Anguis protects the protagonists from harm from a third party (Cayenne), which suggests that the other Anguis we know may have been just a rotten apple. Then a another third party shows up that hijacks Ouroboros' plan and has Cayenne swear alliance while outplaying Olivert (Class VII). And you know what's probably the worst part? Osborne isn't doing anything criminal. He's just a damn good politican.
well, declaring war may not be criminal, i think that in these cases its power hungry warmongering. Him and Rufus would make fantastic main villains. Rufus's charisma and his presence dragging Jusis into a new revolution

I'm salivating at the possibilities here

Menthuss

2-4 Spoilers

I'm going to endanger myself just so I can prevent an enemy (who also happens to be a terrorist) from killing herself.

And fuck that patronising speech he gave afterwards.

Famassu

I've noticed I haven't had the enthusiasm to play any games for the past couple of weeks and I just figured out the reason why: I want to play this game right here, right now, but I can't. Still haven't even been able to order it, so it's still some 2-3+ weeks away from happening. And because I'm kind of down for not being able to play this, I don't want to play anything else either. :S

Saphirax

I've noticed I haven't had the enthusiasm to play any games for the past couple of weeks and I just figured out the reason why: I want to play this game right here, right now, but I can't. Still haven't even been able to order it, so it's still some 2-3+ weeks away from happening. And because I'm kind of down for not being able to play this, I don't want to play anything else either. :S

I actually took a break from CS2 simply because I don't want it to end. I forsee a terrible emptiness once I do though.

Definitely need more games like this.

I haven't played Crossbell arc obviously but even so
im team Lloyd and the rest of the mentioned crew. FUCK Erebonia.
well...
fuck osborne at least, and rufus. These games have at least shown erebonia is more than the warmongering bullshit that TiTS portrayed them as. Heres hoping CS3 has rean and olivert fixing the country. After rean gets done feeling obligated to his dad

2-4 Spoilers

I'm going to endanger myself just so I can prevent an enemy (who also happens to be a terrorist) from killing herself.

And fuck that patronising speech he gave afterwards.
quintessential overly idealistic Japanese protagonist

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I see this game keeps up the constant Crossbell references. Despite taking place concurrently to Zero/Azure (which is an awesome idea) I feel like you're really, really meant to play those games first.

Seeing it in the distance under that barrier was so intriguing as someone who's never played those games. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON OVER THERE???

I see this game keeps up the constant Crossbell references. Despite taking place concurrently to Zero/Azure (which is an awesome idea) I feel like you're really, really meant to play those games first.
definitely feels that way, honestly with the rocky path this series has taken to get here though I'm not that worried about play order, I just want to play them all.

Top Bottom