• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolS

Didn't Katara
have other children who were more care free? I wonder where they are. How many airbenders did we see so far?

Yes, however Tenzin was the only airbender apparantly. Which makes it seem like there are four airbenders living right now.

Soon to be five.

Six if you count Korra

apana

So Korra and Aang are going to talk at some point right? The last Avatar is the spiritual guide of the current Avatar. They are like different sides of the same being, not actually direct reincarnations.

WillyFive

So Korra and Aang are going to talk at some point right? The last Avatar is the spiritual guide of the current Avatar. They are like different sides of the same being, not actually direct reincarnations.

It should, one dynamic of being the Avatar is talking to all the old Avatars. Aang should be able to show up sometime this season, maybe in the latter half when stuff happens.

I had the feeling that Tenzin wished for his father to still be alive since he didn't quite know how to handle the situation now that he's gone. But it will be interesting to see how this develops, the problems in Republic City seem to run quite deep.

i wouldnt be surprised to see aang in this season talking to tenzin through korra or something. or is korra the only person that can communicated with the past avatars?

CoolS

It should, one dynamic of being the Avatar is talking to all the old Avatars. Aang should be able to show up sometime this season, maybe in the latter half when stuff happens.

I'm really looking forward to how he will be portrayed. Can't really imagine a wise and mature Aang.

Erasus

I loved the original. Found out about it a while ago, then I was bedridden for like 3-4days and just watched the whole show right away :D Sure it "steals" from anime but whatevs.

Now do I wait until I can get the whole season/series or watch the eps one by one as they come out....

CoolS

i wouldnt be surprised to see aang in this season talking to tenzin through korra or something. or is korra the only person that can communicated with the past avatars?

I don't think he'll be directly able to talk to Aang, but Korra should be able to tell Tenzin what Aang said to her.

need a link upinthisbitch

Post 51.
I hope he doesn't turn Korra into too much of a pacifist.
Probably not, though I do think Korra will have to learn some restraint during this series.

CrazyDude

Would make sense since he founded the city with all the problems.

apana

Aang was really spiritual from an early age though, maybe it made it easier for him to contact Roku. I don't think Aang and Korra are going to have long conversations. She will be on the verge of death or maybe about to give up and bam he pops up out of nowhere to guide her. The creators know we want to see it so they are probably not going to give it to us early.

udivision

The site is being hammered to shit, so I can't even watch the first episode. :(

STOP WATCHING IT INTERNET, I WANNA SEE TOO

Yea, seriously. Hey wait, i wanna watch it!

Aang was really spiritual from an early age though, maybe it made it easier for him to contact Roku. I don't think Aang and Korra are going to have long conversations. She will be on the verge of death or maybe about to give up and bam he pops up out of nowhere to guide her. The creators know we want to see it so they are probably not going to give it to us early.

Waiting for the Father-Son Kamehameha Avatar-Avatar Air Bending Strike episode.

PK Gaming

I can't get over how much I love this series.

The first episode was even better than I initially had hoped (I rewatched it >_>) and the voice acting for main characters... wowza bo bowza. ♪

Cmon Korra, there's a lot riding on this, don't me down...!

From the previous thread:

tumblr_m0g0f8HsE71qmwjldo1_500.png

Korra is so cool.

WillyFive

They should never reveal what happened to Zuko's mom. It has become a thing of it's own, it would be a shame to kill it off; just like with The Force from Star Wars.

Tuck

So the comics are cannon? I am still hesitating whether or not I should order the first one.

They are canon, yes. Not much happens in the first one, but I enjoyed it. Way too expensive - for what I paid it should have been 120 pages longer.

Shouta

Move along to Wiseblade's OT, whenever he puts it up. Also, like the facebook page if you can for everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom