• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild |OT| A Link from the Past

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cartas

Neo Member
Pretty OT!

I just hope that I can find somewhere that sells the Switch 'n' BotW that isn't sold-out...

Cerium

C53BU_TVAAAwyUu.jpg

Crayolan

This game was first announced when I was in high school, now I'm in my last semester of college and it's finally coming out.

Tomorrow's gonna be a special day.

Awesome OP. I cant believe that this might possibly be the greatest video game ever created. Calling it GOAT wont just be a joke going by the reviews.

Less than 24 hours left...

I didn't think I was too excited for this but I've been unable to play any other games all week at length. The consoles and the time have been there, yet the appeal has gone.

Bring on tomorrow. My Wii U will finally have its day

I'm getting mine in 8 and a half hours... I've avoided most spoilers thus far so I'm out of here until I've gotten through a lot of the game.

Enjoy everyone!!

Looking forward to playing it!
Hopefully this dethrones Majora's Mask as my favorite 3D Zelda game... and hell I'll cheer it on to be my favorite Zelda game :)

Kinsei

Banned
Just over 13 hours and 17 minutes until I have the game and a Switch in my hands. The wait is killing me.

Thank-you for the kind words everyone!

Anyone else experiencing formatting issues with the gifs/webms dropping the right hand side border below?

Cartas

Neo Member
Oh - I notice there's no mention of the Twilight Princess Wolf Amiibo. Is that functionality still present?

Lumination

'enry 'ollins
Been pretty burned out on open world games this last decade. This is the first one (didn't get to play W3) that looks like it sets itself apart from established design philosophy.

Solidsnake32292

Neo Member
Thread gives me the chills..... Haven't played a Zelda game since Twilight Princess. I can't wait to give this a go all weekend on the Switch!

marrec

Banned
I give this OT a 8.8 out of 10

I haven't been able to enjoy a open world game since GTA4 burned me, I'm hoping this is the one that makes it all better.

Jarsonot

Gotta see if wife lets me get a switch, but glad to hear the Wii U version is decent. Reviews sound really great so far. Zelda!

Xbro

May as well get started early. In regards to the main quest in the desert:

Does anyone know where in the Yiga hideout the Thunder Helm is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom