• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmyS

giphy.gif

spekkeh

Banned
That feeling when you're having a blast with Horizon Zero Dawn and know that you can look forward to playing Breath of the Wild immediately after. This year is crazy so far.
That feeling when you're having a blast with Horizon Zero Dawn but already know you're going to have to pause playing it for two months -_-.

rdytoroll

I'm excited, even though I won't buy a Switch at launch. But man, a new Zelda is always an event.

93 MC incoming. Nah, you know what... looking at other MC scores, I predict a

95 MC.

Looks good. I'm guessing somewhere between 92-95. Keeping my eye on this thread for that and to see peoples reaction to the first review under 8/10 (if there is one).

spekkeh

Banned
I have a list of sites I want to put on the image. Let me know if I missed any.

CNET, Destructoid, DualShockers, EasyAllies, EDGE, Engadget, Eurogamer, Forbes, GameInformer, GameSpot, GameXplain, GiantBomb, IGN, Jimquisition, Kotaku, NintendoLife, Polygon, Retronauts, USGamer, VentureBeat, VG247, WIRED
You want the image to get quoted a lot, don't you you magnificent man.

It will score higher than this. All the major outlet will give it a 10. Metacritic gives more weight to these, so I don't expect anything less than 95-96.
Maybe it will, maybe it won't. We'll see. Don't really care what it scores, though. I already know this is a game I want to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom