• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda : Majora's Mask 3D getting a LE in North America

KevinG

Has a release date been announced? I hope Nintendo doesn't pull another of their stupid "so limited we'll only release handful at a single place".
The PR mentions select retailers so I hope I'm able to get it via Amazon.

I'm in the same boat. Always miss out on these special Nintendo things. Was so sad that I missed the Wind Waker HD statue.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh god, I need to pre-order this tomorrow. Learned my lesson on waiting to pre-order a Nintendo LE last time with Wind Waker's LE.

Now hopefully we'll get to see what the figurine looks like.

L~A

People asking for a release date should check out the OP, especially the part that says that it'll be announced later ;)

Yes, my heart sank when I read it

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
It's a far cry from the original
B6q2r35CcAAlN4U.jpg:large

Heartfyre

Personally, I prefer the EU Special Edition, but I can see this one coming down to preference.

Let's be honest. A steelbook and a tiny badge serve little to no purpose, and the poster is gorgeous but when folded it loses all its appeal.

Every Nintendo CE I've gotten, with a poster, for the past few years has come rolled in a tube. Great for the item, but it always plays hell with my delivery setup.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Please tell me there will be a special edition purple N3DSXL too.

HardRojo

People asking for a release date should check out the OP, especially the part that says that it'll be announced later ;)

Yes, my heart sank when I read it

Ah! I read the whole thing but somehow missed that little part. Oh well, will have to keep waiting for the best Zelda game.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
I try to go all digital on portables, but I would really like a Skull Kid figure. Decisions.

Grym

Now fans can own a beautiful collectible Skull Kid figurine to accompany them on their adventures by purchasing the limited-edition The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D bundle at select retailers at a suggested retail price of $49.99. The bundle launches on the same day as the game and includes both The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D game and the detailed Skull Kid figurine. The launch date will be announced at a future time.

Where? When? Damnit gimmee details...I want

Vidiot

YES! So excited! Thought I would never get Skull Kid as a figure after the F4F one became so sought after.

YES! So excited! Thought I would never get Skull Kid as a figure after the F4F one became so sought after.

Let's be honest. A steelbook and a tiny badge serve little to no purpose, and the poster is gorgeous but when folded it loses all its appeal.

A figurine serves little to no purpose as well. It's all trinkets with little practical use aside from being displayed.

At least that's what I tell myself now to stop from spending so much money on LEs. :( The box art is so good, too.

Damn that's nice. Thankfully, I'm a sucker for steelbooks, so I'm happy with the EU one, but it's a shame both continents couldn't have had a complete special edition with both sides stuff together.

Zia

Would much rather have the SteelBook than that landfill fodder but at least the packaging is really pretty.

LiK

Never understood why so many people want that thing. The soundtrack is nice, but the watch, the shirt and those pins? Absolutely hideous. And people pay over a thousand bucks for that thing.

I don't get the appeal of that LE either. I guess it's just rare?

Top Bottom