• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda : Majora's Mask 3D getting a LE in North America

LiK

Anyway guys,

I will be cancelling my Gamestop Pre order of the LE Game.

I already have it preordered from BB as well and I dont need 2 copies of the game.

The GS one is the ultimate edition bundle and they charging me almost 100bucks for it total. Hopefully BB dont cancel on me last minute.

keep it and sell to a Gaffer who wants one. Besides, BB has canceled preorders with no apologies before. I wouldn't cancel if I were you. You could always return one in-store if you really don't want it.

KevinG

I'm all set for my MMn3DS but Amazon still has the arrival date for MMLE a few days after release. Hopefully that changes.

If you have prime, and have it set to two-day shipping, it should arrive on release day. Mine changed last week to release day after I paid some of it off with a gift card.

Ocaso

If anybody is getting an extra Majora 3DS XL but was unable to get the limited edition game and want to work something out please PM me. Fry's cancelled my 3DS XL pre order.

Rich!

Look what's out and about already:

3617181423252848image.jpg

Console is firmware 9.0.20E. Majoras Mask requires firmware 9.0.20 to run. Brilliant news for those interested in homebrew and region free.

keakster

My Amazon.ca order of both the LE and n3DSXL have no delivery estimates... I hope this changes very soon.

My LE order is the same on Amazon.ca right now, so you're not alone!

Me three. But also some of my amiibo never had a delivery estimate and I just received a shipping notice on the release date. Seems like Amazon may be skeptical of publishing Nintendo release dates in light of some of their stocking issues

paolo11

If you've been charged by Gamestop online and the status is still open, is it still late to change payment method?

Nintendo is treating NA like peasants. Sucks

Its like Nintendo of America has become stupidly fucking conservative about shipments everywhere with every item these days.

Do they just worry about retailers being overstocked?

Then why did they ship 150+ copies of smash WiiU to every best buy in the country?

Anyway is the Monster Hunter 4 n3DSXL pretty much impossible to get now?

I like the look of it but i'm not in a huge rush to buy one.

Peagles

Anyway guys,

I will be cancelling my Gamestop Pre order of the LE Game.

I already have it preordered from BB as well and I dont need 2 copies of the game.

The GS one is the ultimate edition bundle and they charging me almost 100bucks for it total. Hopefully BB dont cancel on me last minute.

Have PM'd you. If anyone else has a spare order please get in touch, I'll gladly cover your costs to get it to NZ and I have a US address if need be for easiness.

Yep did the Amazon shipping speed change a while ago and it bumped up to the 13th. Amazon really needs to get that "bug" fixed and automatically update everyone's shipping, especially if they use prime.

Rootbeer

Banned
When do you guys think sites like amazon will put up more stock from orders that either got cancelled or weren't able to fulfill payment? (for the LE, not the MM system)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Yep did the Amazon shipping speed change a while ago and it bumped up to the 13th. Amazon really needs to get that "bug" fixed and automatically update everyone's shipping, especially if they use prime.

Just did this and now it's Feb 13 to me. What the hell Amazon

I can't for the life of me figure out how to change my BB shipping speed. I have GCU and I wonder if that has some sort of effect. Anyone know how BB is handling shipping?

I got Smash brothers from them on release day and just got regular shipping so....they SHOULD be sending it to us by release day but I'm worried cause I haven't seen much progress on the order.

Seth

gamestops website hasn't showed my order as shipped, but UPS has a scheduled delivery from gamestop to me for tomorrow. Funny, I paid for the cheap ass shipping too.

zigg

How exactly would I check that?
Check which? GameStop has order status (and mine isn't showing squat yet, cheap shipping here too). UPS has a service you can subscribe to that will send emails notifying you of scheduled deliveries. I'm subscribed to the latter and haven't seen anything yet. If it were to arrive tomorrow my mind would be blown, I think.

505zoom

Check which? GameStop has order status (and mine isn't showing squat yet, cheap shipping here too). UPS has a service you can subscribe to that will send emails notifying you of scheduled deliveries. I'm subscribed to the latter and haven't seen anything yet. If it were to arrive tomorrow my mind would be blown, I think.

Same here on all of the above. Never had a UPS delivery without getting the notification a day before, so hopefully it will be here Monday.

So i found one of these chillin at a local Best Buy in Central NJ. Apparently they got a shipment of them a while back. Has anyone seen them around or was this just a fluke?

edit: I should also probably add the guy at the checkout said that there were 2 more left at the store too.

Top Bottom