• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda : Majora's Mask 3D getting a LE in North America

zulux21

huh I expected to see someone else post this but I guess I was one of the only ones hit.

Just got home from work and saw
c64275e13a.png
followed by

I was part of the bundles that went live for a while with the game and guide. luckily I was able to snag a copy from best buy so I was thinking about cancelling my gamestop order (though I was leaning towards transferring it to another gaffer) but I guess that choice was made for me.

wonder if it was because I paid with paypal or because they oversold the bundle and I was just at the end of the bundle (it sold out about 15 minutes after I ordered it)

Anyways I hope I was the only person effected, but I figured I would note it so other people who paid with paypal for the guide+game bundle could check to see if they were ok.

Adamator

I'm not sure how to go about this, but I have an Extra Limited Edition Majora's Mask Bundle that I would like to sell to a GAFer once it arrives to me. The Pre-Order is on Bestbuy.com. Once I get it, I would send it to you. I wouldn't want to get any payments till the item is in my hand, but we could set things up now.

I thought about simply cancelling my pre-order, but worry about what random person might snatch it up.

I'm not looking to rip anyone off, would just ask for cost + shipping of your choice + any tip (Optional) you want to give me. Payment could be PayPal or Amazon Gift Card. I'm not sure, never done this before!

I'm in California, in the Bay Area.

I'd like this to go to a real Zelda fan, such as myself. I want it to be kept and used and enjoyed.

So with that said, PM me if you are interested.

UPDATE: Just wanted to mention that I got a few PMs about this - they came in much slower and much fewer than expected. Nothing is final yet, but I am talking with a few GAFers.

UPDATE #2: Decided on who I'm going to let have it. Sorry I could only help one of you.

Wolfe

^ How has nobody claimed this!?

What the fuck, how did I miss this threads replies yesterday.

I'm totally assuming someone already shot the guy a PM about it but since there's no replies I gave it a shot and sent him one myself. Never know, plus the dude in the Bay Area like me, would make it convenient lol.

Edzi

I checked Gamestop's site that very day; figured it wasn't ready for pre-order.

Jesus, the last time this shit happened was Borderlands 2's LE.

Sadly, the last time it happened was just a couple weeks ago for the Majora's Mask Limited Edition game + figure. Nintendo has been crazy with their limited stuff lately.

amnesiac

Getting a page not found when I click the check order status button in my Best Buy email :/

When I try to check it manually it says my phone number is wrong...

Ragnamith

A heads up for any Europeans that wanted to get this:
So for some reason a Dutch website is selling New 3DS bundles which come with a New 3DS (normal or LL) Majora's Mask + the statue.
I e-mailed them to ask if the N3DS and the game are actually PAL versions or not, they told me "the console and the game are PAL, it's a bundle that's been put together together with Nintendo Netherlands." I find it strange because the statue was announced as NA only but I'm from the Netherlands myself and Nedgame is one of the only two big game stores in the country, so I've picked up a pre-order.

Side-note: I purely bought this for the statue and will be selling the New 3DS LL (black) on a Dutch ebay-like website for slightly less than the regular price. Not sure if there is many Dutch people on Gaf who plan on buying a New 3DS but I suppose I can give a Gaffer priority if somebody is interested.

Peagles

A heads up for any Europeans that wanted to get this:
So for some reason a Dutch website is selling New 3DS bundles which come with a New 3DS (normal or LL) Majora's Mask + the statue.
I e-mailed them to ask if the N3DS and the game are actually PAL versions or not, they told me "the console and the game are PAL, it's a bundle that's been put together together with Nintendo Netherlands." I find it strange because the statue was announced as NA only but I'm from the Netherlands myself and Nedgame is one of the only two big game stores in the country, so I've picked up a pre-order.

Side-note: I purely bought this for the statue and will be selling the New 3DS LL (black) on a Dutch ebay-like website for slightly less than the regular price. Not sure if there is many Dutch people on Gaf who plan on buying a New 3DS but I suppose I can give a Gaffer priority if somebody is interested.

The statue isn't NA only. Nintendo UK store has bundles with it too.

Ragnamith

The statue isn't NA only. Nintendo UK store has bundles with it too.

What the.. didn't they announce Europe to receive the steelbox+pin badge+poster and NA getting the statue? All being very limited etc? Seems I've misunderstood this.
Oh well, I was kinda sad I couldn't get a statue from NA so I'm glad I have this now.

Peagles

What the.. didn't they announce Europe to receive the steelbox+pin badge+poster and NA getting the statue? All being very limited etc? Seems I've misunderstood this.
Oh well, I was kinda sad I couldn't get a statue from NA so I'm glad I have this now.

In terms of the LE game bundles? Yes. But the statue is also available separately in bundles with the new consoles from the UK Nintendo Store.

Mecca

If anyone is still interested in this, the LE is listed in Fry's ad for next week. In store only so you better start camping out now.

Jayne

So there was some talk about being able to return the guide book that comes with GameStop's ultimate LE bundle, since the guide and LE show as different SKU's. Does any one have any experience doing a return like this with a gamestop order?

I was just charged for my order and noticed on their websites return policy information that they do no accept returns of items from bundles unless all bundled items are included. Not sure if this is there to cover them for things like hardware bundles or if they'll expect me to return the LE of the game with the guide book because of the whole "ultimate edtion" bundle bologna. Anyone with experience here have an idea of wether or not I'll actually be able to return the guide book alone?

NeOak

So there was some talk about being able to return the guide book that comes with GameStop's ultimate LE bundle, since the guide and LE show as different SKU's. Does any one have any experience doing a return like this with a gamestop order?

I was just charged for my order and noticed on their websites return policy information that they do no accept returns of items from bundles unless all bundled items are included. Not sure if this is there to cover them for things like hardware bundles or if they'll expect me to return the LE of the game with the guide book because of the whole "ultimate edtion" bundle bologna. Anyone with experience here have an idea of wether or not I'll actually be able to return the guide book alone?

That's YMMV and depends on the store's manager.

Don't count on it.

KevinG

Waiting on Amazon to charge for mine, but knowing them, it'll be next Thursday night. GameStop charged for the MM LE n3DS XL, which is exciting.

Durock

So does anyone still have their MM 3DS at Best Buy? Mine was never cancelled surprisingly. Just wondering if anyone else still has their's as well.

Oxn

So does anyone still have their MM 3DS at Best Buy? Mine was never cancelled surprisingly. Just wondering if anyone else still has their's as well.

I do, as well as the LE system.

Also, they even sent me an email 2 days ago telling me the shipping date has been changed to the 13th.

Oxn

Anyway guys,

I will be cancelling my Gamestop Pre order of the LE Game.

I already have it preordered from BB as well and I dont need 2 copies of the game.

The GS one is the ultimate edition bundle and they charging me almost 100bucks for it total. Hopefully BB dont cancel on me last minute.

Slixshot

Banned
Anyway guys,

I will be cancelling my Gamestop Pre order of the LE Game.

I already have it preordered from BB as well and I dont need 2 copies of the game.

The GS one is the ultimate edition bundle and they charging me almost 100bucks for it total. Hopefully BB dont cancel on me last minute.

Why not keep the preorder and sell it?

Lum1n3s

Ah shoot, I forgot to deposit my money for the 3ds and Gamestop said they weren't able to charge it. I deposited the money and responded to the email with resolved like it told me. Should I still be good?

Top Bottom