• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The LittleBigPlanet BETA thread of hoo boy it's judgement time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoku88

Apparently, LBP has the power to bring down a site, anybody still doubt it's success? ^^

LOAD, darn you!!!

slider

I've had a little trouble moving between the three stages of the screen if you know what I mean. In one instance (on the first level) I...
knocked over those humpty dumpty dudes to get the sweet stuff from inside him but got caught behind his top hat and a ramp! Unfortunately, at this stage they hadn't taught me how to respawn and I'm too thick to work it out myself...

Apart from that loving it so far. Great production values and the presentation is very different to anything I've seen before. Shame I've got a prior engagement or I think I could easily be on this til the wee hours (translation: up til the early hours of the morning).

Fletcher

Fucking Eurogamer! Load. If anyone can get an extra key, as I have to leave for work in about ten minutes, I would love you forever.

I'm seriously so freakin' jealous. Should I create a Euro PSN account before I try for the code. Can I get the code without a Euro PSN account and then create that after?

slider

DMPrince said:
it looks so pretty. the controls are good once you get used to it.

The item collecting keeps me coming back for more.

Hey, you were first on the scores list! I posted in the other thread but you may not have seen. I wasn't far off you though... :)

EDIT: I'd appreciate it if people posted their hatred of Eurogamer's servers in the other thread! Cheers.

Teppic

Too late as usual. The chance of getting eurogamer up so long that I can make an account and then get a code seems pretty slim.

Playing!!!

2j28h88.gif

Fenderputty said:
I'm seriously so freakin' jealous. Should I create a Euro PSN account before I try for the code. Can I get the code without a Euro PSN account and then create that after?

you can create one later.

BeeDog

slider said:
I've had a little trouble moving between the three stages of the screen if you know what I mean. In one instance (on the first level) I...
knocked over those humpty dumpty dudes to get the sweet stuff from inside him but got caught behind his top hat and a ramp! Unfortunately, at this stage they hadn't taught me how to respawn and I'm too thick to work it out myself...

Apart from that loving it so far. Great production values and the presentation is very different to anything I've seen before. Shame I've got a prior engagement or I think I could easily be on this til the wee hours (translation: up til the early hours of the morning).

Yeah, I also have some trouble with the depth movements (or whatever you call it).

____

Fenderputty said:

Nope.

I got a code and tried to download it on my US PSN Acct.

Didn't work.

Gotta log in with a EU Acct, then download and you can PLAY on your US acct.

edit: I misunderstood.

soldat7

____ said:
Nope.

I got a code and tried to download it on my US PSN Acct.

Didn't work.

Gotta log in with a EU Acct, then download and you can PLAY on your US acct.

edit: I misunderstood.

So it only works with en EU PSN account?

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
stop snapping up EXTRA beta keys. you're just increasing the load for guys who dont have one.

Ok ... that does it ... how man are left? I'm going home and taking a longer than normal lunch. Here's to hoping the video games gods are shining their love on me today.

Pachimari

So I got a LBP betakey along with a Socom Confrontation key today but can you guys help me out, as to where exactly I need to input these codes? Thanks.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
GOT MY KEY YES YES YES

There are currently 2921 keys remaining for this giveaway.

Be strong friends

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
Iced_Eagle said:
They can give them to us though. :D

rather have 50 guys smashing the server and 25 getting through than 100 and 15 going to new guys and 10 going to people who already have one, will be quicker for all involved.

besides I'm too late to join some kind of "extra beta key queue" which doesnt really exist.

Anastacio said:
So I got a LBP betakey along with a Socom Confrontation key today but can you guys help me out, as to where exactly I need to input these codes? Thanks.

Step 1) Go to Private Messages
Step 2) Compose New Message
Step 3) Send new email to "Iced_Eagle"
Step 4) Input key
Step 5) Submit

Then you're done :D Easy and painless process!

Tenks

Anastacio said:

You see where it says "Send A Private Message to Tenks" after clicking on my name? Input the keys there and hit send. That should do ya.

!@#$!@$ beat by seconds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom