• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The LittleBigPlanet BETA thread of hoo boy it's judgement time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc Evils

Iced_Eagle said:
According to the page I got onto, there is 5,800 left.

JESUS CHRIST THE TUBES ARE CLOGGED!

fa3oe0.png

Ploid 3.0

Anastacio said:
So I got a LBP betakey along with a Socom Confrontation key today but can you guys help me out, as to where exactly I need to input these codes? Thanks.

Something like Account Management > Transaction Management > Redeem Code, in your PSN xmb thing.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Anastacio said:
So I got a LBP betakey along with a Socom Confrontation key today but can you guys help me out, as to where exactly I need to input these codes? Thanks.
Playstation Network -> Account Management -> Transaction Management -> Redeem Code.. or something like that.

SolidSnakex said:
:lol Now I know why MM is putting a limit on the amount of levels you can upload at first. Geez!

Super Penis World?

kassatsu

Banned
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

GOT ONE

There are currently 2709 keys remaining for this giveaway.

FabCam

FUCK! Dudes, if anyone has spare keys please give them to me! I live 5 mins away from Media Molecule so I could send you a pic of the outside of their office in return :lol

gofreak said:
Super Penis World?

Entirely pointless levels. There's one guy that's created 2 levels. In one there's nothing but cartons of something and golf balls everywhere and you can't do anything in it. In another levels he stamped 3 pictures of himself on a wall and that's it. There's no end to either of the levels.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
So do we have any idea how long this beta will run for?

Also, WHERE is TTP? He'll kick himself if he misses this (although maybe he already has a press build, I dunno :p)

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
SolidSnakex said:
Entirely pointless levels. There's one guy that's created 2 levels. In one there's nothing but cartons of something and golf balls everywhere and you can't do anything in it. In another levels he stamped 3 pictures of himself on a wall and that's it. There's no end to either of the levels.
Thank goodness for the rating system.

Dante

SolidSnakex said:

Can you start rating these levels yet? If so please start so I can avoid em when I get on tonight :D

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
This sucks, Eurogamer is useless. Thankfully the game comes out in less than a month.

milesthegreat

Neo Member
If anyone happens to have an extra key I would be grateful to you and would hopefully be able to return the favor some day. My wife would love you too. PM me if you have an extra key!! Thanks a bunch!

kurahadol

Every time I get to the registration page, it always says there's a problem with my login/email/pass and won't bring up the submit button, noooooOOoOoOooooooo~

Jim

gofreak said:
Also, WHERE is TTP? He'll kick himself if he misses this (although maybe he already has a press build, I dunno :p)

He's been playing it for like the past 45 mins at least.

Gowans

mr_bishiuk said:
Still 2700+ left, keep trying

how can you see??? its as dead as a dodo for me.

Anyone who can get in if I give you my euro gamer login and pass would you be nice and pm me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom