• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Loophole - hilarious song about Christian girls who stay virgin til marriage but

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savitar

LP29w3Z.jpg

Felt right.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
A girl at my high school was known to do this for precisely that reason. What logic.

Felt right.

Funny I was reading this yesterday:

wikipedia said:
Cultural history of the buttocks: Evolutionary significance

Sexologist Alfred Kind suggested that the buttocks is the primary sexual presentation site in primates. Some anthropologists and sociobiologists believe that breast fetishism derives from the breasts' similarity to buttocks, but instead provide sexual attraction from the front of the body.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_history_of_the_buttocks

I couldn't believe this was actually a thing at my school (Jesuit undergrad and grad). My old roommate dated a girl like this in law school for like 9 months. When he told us about it after they broke up I couldn't even look at her the same way again.

My friend's girlfriend in college was like this, I remember thinking that it was about the most ridiculous fucking thing I'd ever heard. Your church frowns on premarital sex, but I guess Jesus is totally cool with you taking it up the ass instead!

I knew a girl like this about 10 years ago. She said she was saving her virginity for marriage, so all she did was anal sex. They really do exist.

eh it's a funny song concept

I just don't find any of their music particularly engaging or catchy at all

Probably watched 5 of their most popular songs and feel no urge to at all to watch them again

Feel flight of the conchords manages to deliver songs that are both funny and work as songs

Maybe that's just me though

Christian girls that vow to save sex for marriage end up having pre-marital sex just as often as any other girl. I saw that statistic at the end of a documentary about daddy/daughter virginity balls.

Sats

Banned
I knew a girl who wasn't religious that did this. She just considered her vagina to be worth saving for someone special.

omg_mjd

There was a character in Stephen King's The Stand that practiced this. She was saving herself for an evil antichrist-like figure instead though, from what I remember.

kozmo7

Truly deserves to shoot laserbeams from his eyes
eh it's a funny song concept

I just don't find any of their music particularly engaging or catchy at all

Probably watched 5 of their most popular songs and feel no urge to at all to watch them again

Feel flight of the conchords manages to deliver songs that are both funny and work as songs

Maybe that's just me though

I feel the same way about them. Something about their presentation also annoys me. It feels like stage acting in a musical or something. Their facial expressions read "hey, we're reading something ironic, isn't it hilarious?"

They're clever writers though.

remz

Imma need all the context.

Call in the context squadron

It's from the manga Prison School. The main character, to save himself from being expelled needs to prove his status as a true Ass Man to the butt obsessed principal of the school. This is from the end of like a 10 page piece of the glory of butts and evolution

Do they even get something out of it?
I thought anal sex isn't really that stimulating for a large portion of women (so the complete opposite situation as for men).

fanboi

Banned
Isn't there girls in the us that let their dad give them away on their wedding, and they must be virgins... so they take it up the ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom