• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Love of Olimario's Life in the Nude

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
OT: Can someone point me to a thread that could enlighten me to the "Waychel Incident"? Or is this some kind of Area 54 GAF stuff...

;_;

ConfusingJazz said:
I don't think so, she just likes to sue people, but thats old and busted GAF drama. Try to focus on the current drama.

Just from reading that I can tell what the "Waychel Incident" was probably made up of. Thanks for the explanation.

SFA_AOK

BlueTsunami said:
OT: Can someone point me to a thread that could enlighten me to the "Waychel Incident"?

Same here. I see the name bandied about but now I *really* feel like I'm missing out by not knowing...

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
blazinglasers said:
this whole thing is really fucked up, I feel so bad for this girl, can you imagine being her?

You realise you're talking about a girl who consented to having these pics taken and shared with another person so her boyfriend could get a free PSP don't you?

She's got to take some responsibility for this herself.

Ponn

Banned
blazinglasers said:
this whole thing is really fucked up, I feel so bad for this girl, can you imagine being her?

That's just about the only thing that stinks about all this. Unless shes an exhibitionist attention whore then she probably likes this. Barring that its a pretty fucked up situation for her, humiliating and traumatic on many levels. It may have been contained on just the forums but being spread to her personal web spots takes it to a different level of wrongness.

Regardless if she agreed to the pics or not Olimario is a lowlife to have done what he did to begin with. You don't ask that of someone you supposedly love. You don't treat them like a piece of meat to be bartered. I'm interested in the outcome of all this but its just a shame someone is going to get really hurt in all this.

Tiger

Banned
Vennt said:
You realise you're talking about a girl who consented to having these pics taken and shared with another person so her boyfriend could get a free PSP aren't you?

Yeah, I started feeling bad for her too, but then I kind of thought about it and realized that she was in on the pics from the beginning. Anyone should be smart enough to know that those pics can be distributed very easily in the electronic age.

Vennt said:
You realise you're talking about a girl who consented to having these pics taken and shared with another person so her boyfriend could get a free PSP aren't you?

Well that detail I didn't know... if she really consented to trading pics of herself online so Oli could get a psp [?!?] then she brought it upon herself, though I guess I have a hard time believing any girl would be that dumb. It's an easier to swallow story that he just had the pics and traded them without her knowing. Then again, this is the internet and I don't know the people involved, so who knows. It's still fucked, especially the myspace / xanga stuff, though it looks like some of that's been cleaned up.

Vennt said:
You realise you're talking about a girl who consented to having these pics taken and shared with another person so her boyfriend could get a free PSP don't you?

I agree with you 100%, but what if Oli lied and those pictures were just supposed to be personal, between them?

.. And please tell me that new link posted in her Xanga isn't Oli's cock.

Please.

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
Ok ok, Im just so lost at the moment. Ive not seen any of these pics, but a link would be appreciated;)

Did Oli's GF, Christine/ Christitty as his tag indicates know about this? Im guessing that she didnt have a clue because not many women would like their nude pics posted on a gaming forum where plenty of lonely people who have nothing better to than to masturbate to nude pics spend their time or any other site really. If she didnt know then Oli, you are one hell of a bastard. Ive never been annoyed at anything you've done but this is very fucked up.

psycho_snake said:
Ok ok, Im just so lost at the moment. Ive not seen any of these pics, but a link would be appreciated;)

Did Oli's GF, Christine/ Christitty as his tag indicates know about this? Im guessing that she didnt have a clue because not many women would like their nude pics posted on a gaming forum where plenty of lonely people who have nothing better to than to masturbate to nude pics spend their time or any other site really. If she didnt know then Oli, you are one hell of a bastard. Ive never been annoyed at anything you've done but this is very fucked up.

http://www.xanga.com/Olichristie/427787214/item.html?nextdate=last

We don't know FOR SURE if Oli did it without telling her. He apparently SAID she let him trade the pictures for a PSP.

Solo

What a day. First I get the great news I can run Oblivion full tilt. Then, the world balances itself out by showing me Olimario's dick.

ElyrionX

psycho_snake said:
I cant tell if thats a joke or not? Why would any woman let a bunch of guys on a gaming forum see nude pics of her for anything, especially a fucking PSP!?

If I'm not wrong, the pics were supposed to be for morphix's eyes only...

BTW, anyone knows what happened to morphix? Is he banned or something? I know he posts under a different username now but I can't remember what....

duckroll

ElyrionX said:
If I'm not wrong, the pics were supposed to be for morphix's eyes only...

BTW, anyone knows what happened to morphix? Is he banned or something? I know he posts under a different username now but I can't remember what....

He's .hacked and he's not banned. He posted on the other thread. :D

PowWow

This thread is all kinds of awesome.

:lol :lol

Favorite books:

"The Lovely Bones and the Holy Bible. I can always turn to both for a good read."

As someone said, the only thing for her to do now is become a nun. C'mon boys, make it happen.

karasu

idiotoli2.gif

Suerte

PowWow said:
:lol :lol

Was this made in response to these events or before?

Whatever, we saw his flacid, bulbous dick and thats enough for me!

Oli's wang exposure is old, old, old news. This is just the latest event in the car crash that is Olimario.

Solo said:
Is the guy a narcissist?

Uh, just a little. And so is she. The "General Interests" section of her MySpace profile reads as follows:

"Photography. I love taking pictures and looking at pictures. I have made SIX albums since Gary and I went to prom my senior year. That's a lot of albums, people. I of course love being in the pictures too..."

Solo

Oh, so basically:
- they're meant for eachother
- we shouldn't feel bad since they brought it on themselves
- Oli likes to take pictures of his junk

Good times

040610_AvenueQ_hd.hmedium.jpg

GARY COLEMAN:
Right now you are down and out
And feeling really crappy...

NICKY:
I'll say.

GARY COLEMAN:
And when I see how sad you are
It sort of makes me...
Happy!

NICKY:
Happy?!

GARY COLEMAN:
Sorry, Nicky, human nature--
Nothing I can do!
It's...
Schadenfreude!
Making me feel glad that I'm not you.

NICKY:
Well that's not very nice, Gary!

GARY COLEMAN:
I didn't say it was nice! But everybody does it!

NICKY:
Watching a vegetarian being told she just ate chicken...

GARY COLEMAN:
Or watching a frat boy realize just what he put his dick in!

NICKY:
Being on the elevator when somebody shouts "Hold the door!"

GARY AND NICKY:
"No!!!"
Schadenfreude!

GARY COLEMAN:
"Fuck you lady, that's what stairs are for!"

NICKY:
Ooh, how about...
Straight-A students getting Bs?

GARY COLEMAN:
Ex-es getting STDs!

NICKY:
Waking doormen from their naps!

GARY COLEMAN:
Watching tourists reading maps!

NICKY:
Football players getting tackled!

GARY COLEMAN:
CEOs getting shackled!

NICKY:
Watching actors never reach--

GARY AND NICKY:
--The ending of their oscar speech!
Schadenfreude!
Schadenfreude!

GARY COLEMAN:
The world needs people like you and me
Who've been knocked around by fate.
'Cause when people see us,
They don't want to be us,
And that makes them feel great.
S-C-H-A-D-E-N-F-R-E-U-D-E!!

:lol how did I miss this?

I don't know if congratulations or comiserations are in order for all concerned... but its fucking awesome. The thread is only tainted by judgemental dweebs offering serious critique on the pics. Oh dear.

Joeholley

'Hey guys, what's going on in this thread?'

0_o

Seriously, this shit is fucked up. Regardless of who did what and what agreements were made, internet worldwide distribution was clearly not part of the deal.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
This is pretty insane, but she needs to delete those comments on her account before people she knows starts seeing them. I think that part of it takes this all way too far.

Nikashi

Banned
And it seems aoi has more pictures than what was posted, so that means he at least has some idea who they were leaked from.

ourumov

This is kinda sad.

Oh wait...it's also fun. :lol :lol :lol

J/K Oli, I am not lying when I say I feel sorry for you. I would feel like shit.

Solo

Whats there to feel sorry for? He whored the girl he "loves" out for a PSP. Im actually finding this more and more humorous as time goes on.

I dunno. We heard about the pics n such ages ago. Since then he's posted a lot of pics of them together looking rather happy, he's sang her a song on video n shit like that. This shit getting out in the open was always on the cards. What he's done is a fuck up, but its one that probably belies the way they are together normally. If his own community have outed a big secret and fucked up that relationship forever, then as much as we can argue he deserves it, I'd still feel really sorry for the guy. She looks like a real catch.

It'd be pretty amazing if she didn't care about this :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom