• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Making of Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel -- Episode 1

GamerSoul

Gearbox and 2K Australia have started what looks to be a small series of short videos detailing their experiences creating and working together on The Pre-Sequel! It looks pretty interesting!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEVOOmM7E20

I'll also throw in this video that details and recaps some of the new game play mechanics.

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel -- Handsome Jack's Tips for Surviving on the Moon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCuQv5ynD_0

edit: damn gaf moves fast. lol.

bl.jpg

Raide

Watching now.

As a side note, I would love to see a GotY edition appear on PS4 and Xbox One. The last gen version was rough around the edges and a full edition on next-gen console would be more than welcome.

GamerSoul

Imo, i can see a GotY edition happening for the ps4/xone if the demand is there. It would definitely run smoother on stronger hardware and it could give players something to do during big releases.

I'm kinda hyped or this, still need to finish all the DLC from BL2 though.

Same, so far I've only have done Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon's Keep and it was a crazy and challenging ride. I love the visuals and theme they designed for it. I played through it on UVHM and it took me awhile playing on and off since I solo'd it just because.

GamerSoul

Thanks for posting this, might have missed it otherwise.

Gonna put the soundtracks back on my phone now, so good.

no prob. I know this game is still a few months away and all but they are slowly releasing info and i'll try to post the interesting.

I was hyped to the gills for BL2. Give no fucks for this. Maybe a PS4 GOTY down the road.

I think the majority of gaf feels something similar by the looks of it lol. I think when it's closer to release there will be more buzz. I got into the series late so this is the first time i have to wait for a BL game. :l I'm hyped. And we'll just have to wait and see about ps4/x-one gen versions.

Top Bottom