• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Middle Season 8 |OT| secret best show on TV - Tuesdays 8/7 Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxcriden

New episode on tonight.

BTW, I have a bad feeling about where things are going with Sue's roommate and Axel, since he didn't break up with his ex-wife yet. I'm confident the show will deal with such a plotline thoughtfully, but, the thought of watching it unfold and of how uncomfortable it will be for Sue as well, whether or not it happens on the up-and-up, is cringe-inducing.

Sorry to bump an old thread, but just last night I was able to catch up on a few episodes. So glad to see it's still running and have been renewed for a Season 9!

This is my favorite show on TV and I love it! It's also fairly popular judging by the ratings, but somehow no one really talks about it. It's weird.

♪ You're gonna love our pizza ♪

maxcriden

Sorry to bump an old thread, but just last night I was able to catch up on a few episodes. So glad to see it's still running and have been renewed for a Season 9!

This is my favorite show on TV and I love it! It's also fairly popular judging by the ratings, but somehow no one really talks about it. It's weird.

♪ You're gonna love our pizza ♪

Whoop!

Always glad to see a fellow fan. Are you all caught up? The last episode was great with Brick finally
meeting his switched-at-birth counterpart (!!)
(that was a really long time coming and very satisfying to see) and just...man...the plotline with Sue and Sean is just excruciating. Poor Sue. I'm confident it will all work out for her, though. Anyway, It's such a satisfying show to watch. Never fails to bring a smile to our faces.

flozuki

Season 8??? I was able to see the first 4 seasons. Since then no possibility in Germany to buy DVD/ Br-sets for a standard price or watch via Netflix/ Amazon without paying extra cash :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom