• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The nerdiest wedding ever...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expected Star Trek or Lord of the Rings before I clicked on the thread, but this is much funnier:lol
2cz698i.jpg

Hero

Well it looks like most of them had fun with it at least. Very amusing though pretty gutsy. Makes me wonder how many cosplay weddings there have been.

favouriteflavour said:
Wow that is one casual wedding. Is this standard of dress common at american weddings? I mean shoot the guys look like they are heading to work at a hardware store.

Does it really matter ? It's just fucking clothes. Jesus walked around in a white pajamas.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
bigosc2k said:
WTF! I don't know which is worse a star wars wedding or this
the answer to any question like this is always

'a star wars wedding is worse'

unless the question is

'which is worse, a star wars or a star trek wedding'

this is the ONLY exception.

Not even nerdy... I was expecting some hard core cosplay and reenacting going on.

At least they saved money, wedding couldn't be more then 2000... I cant stand seeing people having extravagant weddings they cant afford... then going on a honeymoon they cant afford and spending the first years of life in debt... then they may or may not divorce later. Its bad enough they may or may not already be in debt from College... :lol

MC Safety

SnakeSlashRO said:
Not even nerdy... I was expecting some hard core cosplay and reenacting going on.

At least they saved money, wedding couldn't be more then 2000... I cant stand seeing people having extravagant weddings they cant afford... then going on a honeymoon they cant afford and spending the first years of life in debt... then they may or may not divorce later. Its bad enough they may or may not already be in debt from College... :lol

I like the cut of your jib, but let's be honest:

It is the nerdiest wedding ever.

MaximumX2 said:
Wow. That is all that can be said.

snoopsmh.gif

Lol, only one wearing a suit is the grooms father. Also blaming the recession for dressing abd is not an excuse, unless no one there has ever been to a wedding before...

MC Safety

SnakeSlashRO said:
Then let GAF go to the internets and find something worse. This couldnt be the worst.... They couple just look extra dorky lol

I didn't say worst, junior. I said nerdiest.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
It's funny, if you got rid of the hats I think the Katamari theme could be subtle and actually pretty good.

SlaughterX said:
snoopsmh.gif

Lol, only one wearing a suit is the grooms father. Also blaming the recession for dressing abd is not an excuse, unless no one there has ever been to a wedding before...

wife - Honey, I want us all to wear Katamari ear muffs for the wedding.
husband - Fine, but if you want me to put those on my head, than fuck the tux, I'm just going to show up in khakis.
wife - te he... you wouldn't do that.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Gruco said:
So I'm not really familiar with the series, but isn't there an I <3 Katamari joke here somewhere?

Also I half expected to see this...but that one is kind of awesome.
Lol, that was more fun to watch. :lol So unexpected.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
:lol :lol

I was expecting some star wars or star trek shit, but Dammmmmnnn this is much better.

Jarlaxle

The nerdiest thing I did at my wedding was when they did the introductions at the reception hall, we had the Legend of Zelda music playing. It was actually a really cool moment.

The Maitre' D told us he thought it was awesome. He may have just been saying that though. For all I know, he turned around muttered something about nerds and then ejaculated on my dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom