• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The new Neogaf PS Communities... community : )

TLZ

Banned
First join the Community.

Get the PS App and PS Communities App if you don't already. You certainly don't need to.

On either your PS4 or Phone/Tablet App, you can see...
1. The Wall. This is where you and other members can post messages.
2. Now Playing. Shows you all Game sessions and Party's that members of Neogaf (New) PS Community are on.
3. Members. Shows you all members of the Community

Communities are located between your Friends List and Events on your PS4 Home screen.

Think of Neogaf (New) PS Community as your Neogaf Friends list. You just don't have to go and add everyone in this thread manually to your Friends List. I already add everyone (so far) so just go to Communities to access the Neogaf Friends List.
Sounds cool. Never tried one so this is a first.

Mine's lamizusa.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
I'm gonna be online in an hour if anyone wants to shoot the breeze with a fellow GAFer. To be clear, I don't care what game you're playing because I won't be joining it. But I'll talk about whatevs while I practice shmups!

odhiex

Hi OP, can you please add me too? from Indonesia (any SEA Gaf here?)

I primarily play single-player games, because I have a two-years old baby in the house. It was even a challenge for me to play Spiderman last night :)

My primary account (U.S. ID) = zeroface09

I have a secondary asian account (you_onigank), but it is normally for purchasing digital games from the ps asia storefront.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi OP, can you please add me too? from Indonesia (any SEA Gaf here?)

I primarily play single-player games, because I have a two-years old baby in the house. It was even a challenge for me to play Spiderman last night :)

My primary account (U.S. ID) = zeroface09

I have a secondary asian account (you_onigank), but it is normally for purchasing digital games from the ps asia storefront.

Thanks.
Sent to your U.S. account. If you want one for your secondary let me know.

Tarkus98

Can I please get in on this?
PSN ID: Tarkus98
Get some sleep Musky and add me in the morning lol. No rush, no worries!

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Perhaps we need to try to set up Neogaf events.

As an example, start a Gaf plays Siege. Try to get 5 or more Gaffers to play Siege as a group on Friday at 8PM EST?
It's worth trying. It's hard to get people together based on game, unless we have a big local community for that game.

Heck, I'd be satisfied if people joined a "meet 'n greet" chat and then we build from there.

Top Bottom