• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Forza Motorsport 2 Custom Liveries Parade

op_ivy said:
the other side has the same roof decal, only smaller. it is hard to see all teh detail in the auction house though.

and i really should have cleaned up the excess white "spray paint" on the right side of the decal on the roof :/

I actually kinda like that.

clashfan

op_ivy said:
532067502_9e8a98e0cd_o.jpg

Awesome! How about a car for The Clash?

BTW are you a Operation Ivy fan?

tha_con

Banned
So you mean to tell me people have created these cars from nothing more than shapes and gradients? if so, that's amazing, but sounds ridiculously time consuming.

Razoric

Banned
tha_con said:
So you mean to tell me people have created these cars from nothing more than shapes and gradients? if so, that's amazing, but sounds ridiculously time consuming.

it's not as hard as you think once you get used to the editor.

hyp

cochese said:
I just put my JSRF car up for bidding. :) If anyone wants a copy of it let me know. The one in the auction house will be the original one though.

85f52664-0d11-457e-bc56-a93699aed50.jpg

cochese... hook a brotha up!

gt: hypoetical

NinSoX

Banned
bishoptl said:
Finally got my LE version at lunch today...can't wait to mess around with the livery editor tonight.

If I gift you a very nice car will I be immune to all future bans? I will literally get out this moment to rent the game if you agree...

cochese

bishoptl said:
Finally got my LE version at lunch today...can't wait to mess around with the livery editor tonight.

I'll send you a copy of the JSRF car if you want one. :)

Hyp- add me GT- SEMBE

Right now im at work and I know I still have one pending.

Modus......focking GREAT WORK man!!! Awesome stuff!

I just want to say, NeoGAF has some crazy talented folks. All of you guys are making some amazing looking cars. Keep up the good work.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I can make an old school turok car. I will just do a golden triangle and a gray gradient. It will look just like old turok.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
chespace said:
Amazing car, Op_ivy.

What is your gamertag?

<-- LoopOfHenle

clashfan said:
Awesome! How about a car for The Clash?

BTW are you a Operation Ivy fan?

not much of a clash fan, HUGE op ivy fan (obvious?).

that will likely be my next decal

clashfan

op_ivy said:
not much of a clash fan, HUGE op ivy fan (obvious?).

that will likely be my next decal

You should try listening to The Clash. They influenced Operation Ivy alot with their Punk/Reggae/Ska sound. Anyways, I would love to see a Operation Ivy car.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
clashfan said:
You should try listening to The Clash. They influenced Operation Ivy alot with their Punk/Reggae/Ska sound. Anyways, I would love to see a Operation Ivy car.

i have, i'm just not a huge fan. i really like lost in the supermarket though :p

_Angelus_

Banned
I've played with nothing but the muscle cars the last day or so. There is something about taking these old cars and tweaking them,love that power and feel they have.

9a986503-80f2-4308-aaac-5268bf5ea44.jpg

b0f58ded-76e5-45fe-87df-8a77a958968.jpg

2eb22372-7335-4b5f-8a41-11c8f96ea3c.jpg

912d5117-73b7-4b23-8105-787f570da15.jpg

FightyF

Banned
LukeSmith said:
A velociraptor pouncing and "Clever Girl" written in blood on the hood.
GO BISH!

:lol I'm laughing because I don't get the "Clever Girl" reference. It seems totally random (I'm sure there's a story).

I was thinking that this:
image.php

Would be awesome to have on the rear of your car. The guy behind you would be too distracted or intimidated to pass you.

Stinkles said something about "Clever Girl" in a bungie weekly update.

At this point, I don't even spend time in the menus and editor to create things. The in game music has bonded to my person, and I can't live without it anymore.

I think I'm off the hook, they call me spitfire SLIDE INTO the FUTURE, I'm on a cop car.... /twitch

EDIT: Jesus **** christ Modus, how are you getting that colored pencil effect?

FightyF

Banned
MotorbreathX said:
Watch Jurassic Park. :)

Oh, it's about that wizz-kid girl? I haven't watched the movie in a long time, but now that you bring it up, I suppose I should pick it up on BluRay or HDDVD, if it's already out. See how the CG holds up in Hi Def! :p

I found an interesting tutorial on how to draw Sonic the Hedgehog in the style he's drawn in today: http://www.idigitalemotion.com/tutorials/guest/sonic/sonic.html

9.jpg

I don't have the skills as of yet, but if someone is interested in doing Sonic, check that tutorial out...it may help.

C4Lukins

Fight for Freeform said:
Oh, it's about that wizz-kid girl? I haven't watched the movie in a long time, but now that you bring it up, I suppose I should pick it up on BluRay or HDDVD, if it's already out. See how the CG holds up in Hi Def! :p

It is in the scene where the hunter dude is in the woods, and he is tracking a raptor only to get flanked by another raptor. Right before he bites it, he says "Clever girl."

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Cochese, that is ****ing amazing.

If you do decide to put it up for auction, please PM me or something. I need to have that.

tak

I'll be honest, I spent about an hour messing around with making a slick paint job for my car and failed horribly, apparently it is possible to make a few squares and triangles look bad. I have a new found respect for some of the designs in this thread.

It would be cool to see the design from one of those "tour" trucks in the original Jurassic park. I would attempt to buy it with my very huge small pile of cash.

Brashnir

damn, I put a "yeah right" bid in on m0dus' MGS s2000 earlier before I went to bed. the price it ended up going for was well within my budget, but I just couldn't stay up and bid on it. :(

Is their a guide book I can buy yet? I can make some cool designs, but nothing like in these posts. also I need help tuning. is their a brady book yet? my vr6 corrado is owning shit on easy, but I'm scared to take it online this you tune freaks.

edit": modus, $10 paypal is you can do anything with elmo for me. =)

Top Bottom