• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Greatest/Platinum/Players' Choice thread!

Jefklak

Hey this ain't fair! most GC games aren't players choice in europe (belgium anyway)
I'be veen looking for wario world for a long time...

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Jefklak said:
Hey this ain't fair! most GC games aren't players choice in europe (belgium anyway)
I'be veen looking for wario world for a long time...
I remember Mario Golf for the GCN became a Player's Choice title in North America before it was even released in Europe. :lol

Jefklak

Bartman3010 said:
Why isnt Mario Power Tennis GCN Budget priced, yet?

Edit: Probably because its sold out now...what the hell?

I think you can find that one pretty cheap on ebay.
(Don't even try it for Fire emblem... Argh)

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
sonarrat said:
I saw red-striped God of War and Gran Turismo 4 at Fry's yesterday. The black-label copies were $19.99, too.
Yeah, they're on Sony's site.
http://www.us.playstation.com/greatesthits.aspx

BTW the list in this thread is missing so many games. I keep track of the lists for another board that I go to and I have the following number of titles for each. I also keep them in alphabetical order so it's easier to find the games you're looking for.

PS2 - 176 games
Xbox - 101 games
GCN - 72 games

Not all of those are on each of the manufacturer's sites (Nintendo is the worst for not listing games as Player's Choice titles).

totoro'd

Fuzzy said:
Yeah, they're on Sony's site.
http://www.us.playstation.com/greatesthits.aspx

BTW the list in this thread is missing so many games. I keep track of the lists for another board that I go to and I have the following number of titles for each. I also keep them in alphabetical order so it's easier to find the games you're looking for.

PS2 - 176 games
Xbox - 101 games
GCN - 72 games

Not all of those are on each of the manufacturer's sites (Nintendo is the worst for not listing games as Player's Choice titles).

Cool, do you have a link to the lists you keep?

Top Bottom