• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Jump!!! Ultimate Stars Thread!

Cruceh said:
What do you mean? It's pretty stable unless someone has a bad internet connection or I'm playing in a random Japan match.

Anyway, I'm usually up till 3am every day unless Wednesdays when I sleep at 1.
Oh, the connection is usually great when I play friend code matches. I was more referring to the emphasis on ring outs that I've noticed. I guess I'd rather have the battles be more "to the death"-type stuff.

Cruceh

Banned
True. There should have been more variety on the maps. Some do have indestructible walls though, but those have way too many platforms for people to jump and run away to.

AZ Greg

I'm still playing. FC - 0945-7691-4858

I'll usually home from class around 7:30pm MST. Or about 7 hours from now.

Ferrio

Banned
OnWarmerMusic said:
Yeah, I only put in about 30 hours or so, and decided to take a break and play some of my backlog. I haven't unlocked all the koma yet, but I have some halfway decent decks. Game's great fun; I know talk of a sequel is seriously premature, but I hope they fix some of the cheese issues with online play in the next one.

I'm usually up til around 1-ish, so I'll make sure to post here if we end up playing. Friday and Saturday I'm always up pretty late (and usually gaming) so we could possibly get a few rounds in.

I'll be heading home for a few hours in 2 hours. Mind for some games then?

Yeah, I think our schedules might match up. Tonight's a late night for me, I'll probably get home around 10:30 EST. I'll post here once I get in, and check if you're still around.

Akia

I bought the game for my little brother. He plays it online 24/7. He quits when he's about to lose even though I tell him to stop.

Ferrio

Banned
Really hate 3 player games :(

I'll let you guys play alone. Someone is always going to get smashed up when it's 3 people like this, takes a lot of fun outta the game for me. Least 4 it's usually 1v1 and 1v1 until someone dies.

DS is on its last legs, and I need to get in some practice anyway ;). Good match Ferrio!

Edit: Man, that one support character you had was brutal; the coat of samurai armor, I think? I definitely haven't seen anyone use that before.

Ferrio

Banned
You too.

Sorry for the Dio infinite, just thought I'd show you it if you hadn't seen it. Though I did it very badly :(

Ferrio said:
You too.

Sorry for the Dio infinite, just thought I'd show you it if you hadn't seen it. Though I did it very badly :(
You're right, I hadn't seen it before, so no worries. I had seen it mentioned in this thread so I was pretty curious. Thanks!

Ferrio

Banned
OnWarmerMusic said:
You're right, I hadn't seen it before, so no worries. I had seen it mentioned in this thread so I was pretty curious. Thanks!

Didn't even do the most interesting part though hah.

DyTonic

Banned
i started playing and i pretty much faught in all the missions and some how won most lol and the rest i'm working on with gamefaqs..

what are the tiny deck cards for the 1 that require only 1 slot because i can't use them -_-

Seraph830

Banned
Craps, I've been egging to play with you guys but I'm without my DS at the moment.'

I get home Sunday (tomorrow) and am up for some games.

PS: If any of you consider some koma to be "banned" or whatnot speak now. Personally I don't care what anybody uses, even things like 3Koma Trunks or Seyia.

Seraph830

Banned
Anyone up for a game today? I'm sick of playing Japanese kids who somehow all gang up on me and then hover over my corpse spamming taunt.

My Freind Code is 5326-6396-2941

well i beat this game but i need more of those jewels, specially yellow and green ones

any quick way to get alot of them? (no, not wifi because it lags like hell)

Insaniac

salva said:
well i beat this game but i need more of those jewels, specially yellow and green ones

any quick way to get alot of them? (no, not wifi because it lags like hell)

yellow n green are easy, just find a single player level where your goal is to just get the most kills. Find a level with Wisdom chars, and one with Laughter chars (wisdom will drop green, and laughter will drop yellow)

Top Bottom