• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official March Madness Tournament Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser

I'm in.

And I picked UK over UNC because I am completely unbiased.

It has nothing to do with me wanting Anthony Davis to win Final Four MVP so that MJ will be less inclined to pick Barnes.

carlwinslow.gif

Bowser

President Barack Obama is going back to Carolina in his NCAA tournament bracket.

The president, who correctly picked North Carolina to win the 2009 NCAA championship, has the Tar Heels as the team to beat in his 2012 bracket, which was unveiled Wednesday.

Obama has North Carolina beating Kentucky, the overall No. 1 seed, in the title game. Ohio State and Missouri are his other Final Four selections.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bas...ack-obama-picks-north-carolina-win-ncaa-title

awwwyeahhh.jpg

If North Carolina wins this year and Obama is re-elected I'd have to assume he'll pick North Carolina every other year he is in office.

I've made several different brackets, but for Gaf's bracket I had the exact same outcome as Obama. I guess great minds think alike.

Also, have any of you opted into the contest? I want to, but I don't want to receive spam mail/email.

Finally finished my bracket.

I think this is the year we see no 5-12 upsets, or nothing like the bloodletting that was last year. Holy crap I've never has a bracket die on Day 1 like that before, fucking Louisville.

Also like every year, I believe in the Orangemen.

*My Final Four:
Kentucky
Michigan
Syracuse
North Carolina

* subject to change

UK over FSU. that's right, Cuse falls to vandy, vandy falls to fsu. FSU slays another giant in kansas in the FF, and dies at the hands of anthony davis.

UK beats unlv in the elite 8, and missouri emerges from phoenix.

We're at war, I have the same except for the Noles beating UK

bluehat9

Kentucky
Missouri
Vanderbilt
Kansas

Kentucky
Vanderbilt

Kentucky
still think UK/Coach Cal will choke in championship game, just can't pick it :(

I've filled out my brackets.

"The games are underway, no need to stress," I tell myself.

My bracket will eventually get busted, we'll see endings that "weren't supposed to happen," and I will feel like I suck as a sports fan.

I am fully aware of the inevitable. Still, I know I will be checking scores later today, thinking "shiiiiiiit I shoulda known!"

Pollux

I've filled out my brackets.

The games are underway, no need to stress," I tell myself.

My bracket will eventually get busted, we'll see endings that "weren't supposed to happen," and I will feel like I suck as a sports fan.

I am fully aware of the inevitable. Still, I know I will be checking scores later today, thinking "shiiiiiiit I shoulda known!"

haha I do the same thing every year.

Pollux

The other thread has turned into people asking why their stream isn't working, this one has some basketball discussion going on

I think you've got it backwards lol. The other thread is all about streams now.

Murray state just loves jacking up 3's huh?

Proelite

Baylor over Kentucky
Florida State over OSU
Belmont over Kansas
Michigan State over Missouri

Baylor over Florida State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom