• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official March Madness Tournament Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNatural

My Member!
Just wanted to comment, the March Madness Live is once again dogshit like last year. They decided not to improve on anything. It's still delayed from the real feed by about a minute or two. You still can't change games while a commercial is running - or do anything for that matter, turn the sound down or change the screen to full. So if you want to switch games or get caught in a commercial, you can't do it without reloading - in which you have to watch a commercial anyway before it loads.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
I have an awesome PC at work yet am forced to watch the games on my Droid X because NCAA.com is noting "Check back soon." AGH! :p

#FirstWorldProblems

TheNatural

My Member!
It's fucking bullshit the refs decided to be fucking retarded as usual and saddle Dieng with two fouls when one was aclean fucking block on a dunk.

You're letting that 30-1 record get in the way of your common sense. No way they make the Sweet 16. They're not getting by Marquette.

They match up very well with Marquette, both are guard oriented teams that like to get up and down the court. Making it to the sweet 16 isn't a far fetched prediction, that 30-1 is no fluke.

I hope.

TheNatural

My Member!
Davidson is such fucking junk. Hits two long threes, one at the end of the shot clock, the other when nothing was going offensively. Never fails, some junk ass team will shoot out of their ass against us.

Pollux

Davidson is such fucking junk. Hits two long threes, one at the end of the shot clock, the other when nothing was going offensively. Never fails, some junk ass team will shoot out of their ass against us.

Not buying it bro. If we can't use that excuse neither can you.

e: 3 fouls on Dieng. Ouch. 10 minutes left in the first half.

TheNatural

My Member!
I agree they're terrible, but the "always shoot the lights out against us" is also a junk argument.

When your team has some adversity for a change and get back to me. The worst thing you have to worry about is if one of your ringers gets a hangnail.

So far its balancing out and they're not hitting that shit now, but it is total bullshit that Dieng has 3 fouls, especially with that blocked dunk earlier that was completely clean.

Pollux

When your team has some adversity for a change and get back to me. The worst thing you have to worry about is if one of your ringers gets a hangnail.

So far its balancing out and they're not hitting that shit now, but it is total bullshit that Dieng has 3 fouls, especially with that blocked dunk earlier that was completely clean.
Thanks for the backhanded compliment. Since we're pretty good we don't face much adversity. And you know, those hangnails can be pretty irritating.

Pollux

Without Dieng in the middle UL is a completely different team. They have nobody else who can dominate down low.

Offense foul on Siva.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom