• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official March Madness Tournament Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
That was an incredible 4 point play by UNCA. The crowd here has nearly fully turned against Syracuse.

TheNatural

My Member!
You know what, I was going to say Davidson was a classy bunch, but after this shit fuck them. Gillespie used to do this shit at UK.

TheNatural

My Member!
WHOOOO! FINALLY!

Now I can take a breath, for a couple days. That's the catch 22 playing a first game, if you lose you can't enjoy shit, if you win, you can relax and watch the rest of the games and root for upsets. The horn has been passed, for a couple days. :p

fucking finally, sad as shit I had to hope that we'd make it to the 2nd round

horrible calls, if its called that way the rest of the games were screwed

SyNapSe

asheville is playing pretty well. They just don't have the size to get the defensive rebounds a lot of plays. It doesn't hurt that Syracuse settles for dumb 3's without running a real offense

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Well shit, I was about to go running before class, but I can't miss the potential epic-ness of a 16 over a 1!

Skiesofwonder

A lot of times things change after half time. We'll see; If asheville can keep hitting from outside they should have a hope of keeping in it.

Usually, but I think Melo being gone has really gotten to them. Syracuse seems extremely frustrated...

Skiesofwonder

UNC ASH isn't even playing that great lol

Edit: Nevermind, shot clock violation lol. What a way to go into the half!

TheNatural

My Member!
The foul should though shouldn't it? I mean it looks like the foul occurred before the shot clock hit 0.

The shot clock expired so there was no shot, dead ball and UNCA got it back.

I don't know how long they can keep this up, but its interesting so far.

jakncoke

Banned
lol wat, so who had Montana in the final 4.

edit: byu down single digits now, byu to eventually finish another big comeback?

bluehat9

Syracuse will just lower their heads and run at the basket in the 2nd half and get the calls. Sorry, UNCA.

What year was it when the refs made sure Villanova won their game?

And BYU just keeps hanging around...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom